Twenty One

As I walk down the hall, my eyes scatter the area in search for Ariana's locker. When I spot it, a smile creeps up on my face with the view I was now exposed to.

Practically buzzing with excitement, I decide to sneak up on her while she's rummaging through her locker.

My arms slowly encircle her waist and I pull her body close to mine - all while standing in back of her.

A soft and gentle laugh escapes her mouth when she takes notice that I was now hugging her.

"Guess who" I softly whisper in her ear.

"Is it my favorite person in the entire world?"

"Hmm" I purse my lips for a moment and trail off into thought before thinking of a snarky enough comment to reply with, "Totally" My grip on her waist loosens as I prepare to face her.

I watch as her body turns around to face me and immediate disappointment rushes to her face, "I thought you said you were my favorite person!" She whines, "You're not Jim Carrey"

Mortified that I'd just made a fool of myself, I chuckle nervously and focus my vision on the ground, "Oh"

Her bubbly laughter invades the now empty hallway and I feel her hand rest on the underside of my chin as she lifts it up.

Our eyes meet and the instant a smile forms on her lips, as do mine.

"I'm just messing with you" Her face subtly moves closer to mine, "You're definitely my favorite person", I smile at her words of endearment, "After Jim Carrey of course" She quickly chimes in before crashing her lips onto mine. Slowly, they find their way to my neck - not giving me the chance to comment.

Her hands form a tight grip around my waist and I'm twirled around - my back now against her locker.

Planting soft kisses down my neck, I feel her giggle between each one - satisfied with the effect she had on me.

"A-ariana" The words manage to escape my lips, my breath now shortening with each kiss I received, "Y-you're killing m-"

A set of lips instantly press against mine and I feel the temperature of her body make contact with mine. The warmth of her mouth was now hovering against my lips - gradually trailing down my chin and working it's way to the pressure point located on my neck.

When she reaches my pulse, I immediately cover my mouth with one hand - refraining from making any loud sounds.

Satisfied with her markings on my neck, she turns to biting and when I feel her teeth jab into my skin, I can't control myself anymore.

A moan escapes my lips along with other sounds confirming the pleasure I was receiving. Thankfully, my hand was still covering my mouth, but I was still quite loud.

As a result, Ariana's lips find their way back to mine and this time, the pressure of her lips aren't as rough as before. It was almost as if she knew exactly how much I could tolerate. It made my feelings for her grow beyond belief.

Often times Derek would go overboard with the things he'd do to me. No matter how many signs I'd give him, my comfort didn't seem to be one of his priorities.

My comfort was for Ariana and it caused my heart to practically flutter at the thought of her actions.

"You wanna watch me at practice today?" I ask, now encircled in her arms.

"Thank god you asked" She mutters under her breath, "Now I can stop watching from behind the bushes and actually sit on the bleachers"

"You do not!" I turn my body to face hers and we both begin to laugh.