Twenty Four

"Hey!" Jason - who was now working a cheeky grin - rests his hand on the wall behind me, "I like your costume, it screams creativity"

My eyes instinctively roll and I try to walk past their two bodies that were practically leeched together, "Thanks, now if you don't mind, I've got somewhere to be" I lied.

The smirk on Jason's face was now gone and it was evident his patience was low, "Look" I stare at him with a blank expression, "We wanted to talk with you. It's important."

After slut-shaming my girlfriend, this guy thinks he can just walk up to me and converse as if nothing happened? Truly unbelievable. I had to laugh. "Oh so now you want to be civil?" My face moves closer to his, "You're an ass" I mumble.

He lets out a powerless sigh, then turns to face Jordan, "Dude, this is pointless" Jason grits his teeth, "She's not going to talk with us. Let's just get out of here"

Jordan focuses his sight on Jason and the two begin to communicate telepathically. I stare at them- irritated by the amount of attention being given.

After a few seconds, I grow impatient and start to walk away.

"Y/n" Jordan coughs, "Wait!" I watch in amusement as he quickly jogs over to me, "Excuse Jason's behavior. Can we talk somewhere private?" Desperation laced his voice, "I'm sorry for the trouble he's caused you."

When his voice begins to arouse the attention of a majority of people at the party, I'm left with no choice but to agree, "Fine" I shoot Jason a death glare before facing Jordan, "But make it quick"

Both of their faces instantly light up and they begin to walk towards a more secluded area.

Upon reaching a room, the sound of the pulsating music immediately drops and were met with complete silence. The screams and shouts of drunk highschool students - now barely detectable.

"Ok" I set foot in and begin to walk towards a couch placed in the corner of the room. "What is it you wanted to talk with me about?" My heart practically sinks into my stomach when I hear the sound of the door locking.

Why was it being locked?

I turn to face the two and can't help but furrow my eyebrows as they begin to exchange glances from one another.

"Um" I clear my throat in an attempt to appear unfazed by their actions, "Is everything okay?" my heartrate increases when I don't earn a response, "L-look I don't have time for whatever game you both are trying to pl-"

"Shut up before I make you" the sound of Jason's threat echoes in the room and in my head - causing me to freeze.

"Excuse me?" I look at him in disbelief then quickly glance over to Jordan. Judging from our last encounter, he seemed to be the only rational person left. "Tell your friend that if he treated people with an ounce of respect, then they'd do the same for him"

Jordan focuses his attention on the ground - as if lost in thought - before shooting up to face me, "See the thing is, it's not that he doesn't have respect," He inhales then begins to walk closer to me, "Just that he doesn't think you deserve any"

I stare at him with a blank expression. Startled by the audacity of these two. Then swiftly place a hand over my mouth as I stifle a laugh, "S-sorry, this has to be some kind of joke. Right?"

My laughter begins to die down when the two remain silent. Jordan silently shakes his head then turns to face Jason - as if giving him approval to speak.

"You disrespected my girlfriend" His eyes narrow at me.

"I think you have bigger problems to worry about. For example, keeping your dick in your pants ", at this point, I was on the verge of exploding. These two really knew how to test my patience and the amount of ignorance in the room was astounding. "And you didn't disrespect mine?"