4

I watched Netflix on my phone, but I got to where I couldn't hold my phone up, so I set it down.

I sat up, feeling a wave of dizziness, making me immediately hold my head.

"Jesus Christ" I mumbled, taking deep breaths in hopes of making the dizziness stop.

Just as I almost pushed the nurses button, Luke walked in, seeing my state.

"What's wrong?" He immediately asked.

"I'm dizzy" I mumbled out, trying not to make it seem like it was a big deal, but I wanted to make it a big deal.

"That's a side effect, I'll get you something to make it stop" He spoke, unlocking a cabinet in the room, digging through it for a second before coming to me with a pill.

"Let it dissolve in your mouth, no water" he spoke simply, dropping it into my hand.

I did as said, ignoring the taste but praying for relief.

"Did you parents stop by?" He asked, making me look to him.

"No" I spoke quietly.

His eyebrows moved together.

"We asked them to- maybe they'll come in a few minutes" he spoke, making me laugh lightly

"Don't hold your breath"

Just as I finished the other three walked in, smiles prominent on each of their faces.

"Are you ready to start, love?" Ashton spoke.

"I just gave her an anti nausea, she was having a dizzy spell" Luke explained.

"Feeling any better?" Ashton asked me.

"Yeah, a little bit" I lied, making him nod.

"Whenever you're ready, we can go and start prepping" he smiled.

"Well lets go"

Luke and I went separate from everyone else, h leading me to a room where a female nurse joined us with a smile.

"Okay sweetheart, just this, no bra or shorts and pull your hair into a bun or a high ponytail" she smiled.

I was used to this part, it still wasn't comfortable to walk around naked- or almost naked in this instance, but I wasn't shocked at the request.

I tied the ties- which I have became oddly good at doing.

I pulled my hair into a bun, making sure it wasn't too tight for myself.

I walked out, seeing Luke and her speaking.

"Okay, and the beautiful cap" she smiled, putting almost a shower cap over my hair, Luke doing the same- her hair already in one.

"And we can go" she smiled.

I waited for Luke, finding the most comfort from him.
I watched him slip his mask over his nose and mouth, extending his hand to me, which I immediately grabbed, letting him lead me into the room.

"Up here, sweetheart" the nurse spoke, making me lift myself upon the solid bed, making nerves immediately kick in.

"Okay, would you prefer to receive the epidural laying down or sitting up?" Luke asked.

"Sitting up" I spoke quietly, seeing him nod.

The nurse laid a blanket over my legs, which I was thankful for due to how cold the room was.

I looked around the room, seeing a window, which my parents and Tracey stood in, making me almost sad

They didn't come to hug me before I came here

But they can come and watch me lay in pain