16

Soon Calum switched with Ashton, so Ashton could run and check on Tracey.

I let my head lay back, looking around the room, holding Luke's hand with my non bleeding arm, feeling him rubbing over my knuckles.

"How's your back feeling?" Calum asked, making me look to him.

"It's a lot better than yesterday" I spoke, seeing him nod.

"That's good, I was hoping it would dull down for the most part by now"

He soon pulled the towel away, and to my surprise- I didn't feel blood run down my arm.

"Definitely needs a few stitches" he spoke slowly, dropping the towel to the floor, replacing
It with gauze.

Slowly, he started cleaning the area, getting all the blood off of my arm.

"I'm going to numb you and then we're going to wash the cut and I'll stitch you" He spoke slowly.

I nodded lightly.

Luke held me closer to him as Cal numbed the area, trying not to hurt me.

We soon we to the bathroom together, Calum turned the water on, looking to me.

"Run it under in quick motions, in and out, in and out" he spoke.

"It won't burn?" I asked him.

"You're numb" he spoke with a smile.

Due to my hesitation he gently grabbed my arm, putting it in and out from under the water.

"Okay, that's good" he spoke slowly, wiping the area gently before walking with me back to the bed.

I focused to Luke as Calum slowly stitched the area.

Luke talked to me quietly, never letting go of my hand.

Ashton entered as Calum continued, looking to the three of us.

"How's Tracey?" I asked, seeing him sigh.

"Going through some physical therapy with Michael, she's looking good though" he nodded firmly, making me do the same.

"I told your parents about the arm incident-" "they don't care" I laughed out lightly.

"Your dad asked if you were okay-" "if he truly cared, he would've came" I spoke, seeing Ashton nod slowly.

"You okay?" Ashton asked after I went silent for a few minutes

"Just perfect."