ANSWERS

I'm so late because I procrastinate a lot, I'm sorry lmaooo

Author.

-Sequel?

Keep your eyes open for saved, might just go up sooner than you think...

-Does Tracey end up living?

I guess you'll find out in the sequel

-Plans for your next book?

Idk, probably a sequel. Life story, bonding, family time, doctors, etc.

-can we be friends?

Girl in ALWAYS open for new friends.

-You HAD to scare us with that suicide attempt? Also ty for not killing Tracey like we said.

Yes I had to. And YOURE WELCOME, I knew y'all would regret it if I did it so I had to make an executive decision.

-How do you come up with your book ideas?

It's different for all books, but a lot comes from my head, some comes from experiences that I've had, some comes from others experiences. This book was inspired from the movie, My Sisters Keeper, because it's a beautiful movie and it makes me cry and not very much makes me cry, so:)

-How was your concert??

literally the best. We were lucky enough to get front row, we were put on the big screen, I can see myself in a picture on Ashton's insta and Lennon Stella posted me and my friend singing on her story. The happiest day I've had in a long time. Those boys are 100% my saving grace.

Aaliyah.

-how is life with the guys? Do they ever annoy you?

It's the best. So much freedom and love. I've never experienced anything like it. And so far the only time they annoy me is when it comes to taking medicines, getting shots, etc. other than that it's been pretty smooth.

-who embarrasses you the most out of all the guys?

They haven't exactly had to chance to actually embarrass me. Right now we're just a big, happy family and no ones going to take that from us for a long time.

-have you seen Tracey since the adoption?

I'm supposed to stay away from Tracey due to my parents wishes, but of course if she wanted to see me, someone would get me, but apparently she hasn't asked. But I get nurses to check her charts for me so I can make sure she's okay and if I happen to walk by I always glance into the room, just to make sure she still looks good.

-how's public school?

Haven't started that chapter of my life yet, not sure if I'm ready to leave online school just yet.

Luke.

-how did you feel when Aaliyah was stuck donating?

I felt almost helpless. I wanted to help her, but I couldn't help her unless she told me she wanted help- so we were kind of stuck. I had a lot of sympathy for her. I felt bad for the poor kid.

-does Tracey live or die?

From what I know, Tracey is still very much alive, but we've all been taken off of her case so we don't know any information on how she actually is.

-what was your initial reaction to Aaliyah's attempt?

So many emotions. I didn't believe it. I freaked out- I wanted to get home. I couldn't believe any of it. I was so worried that she would leave us. I thank God that he didn't take her from us.