15

"It feels like a big deal" I cried out, watching Calum also put gloves on, taking the spot of the nurse.

"I'm going to look at it, I'll tell you if it's a big deal after I look, okay?" Ashton spoke.

I nodded lightly.

I watched as he pulled back the towel and I made the mistake of looking too.

Blood instantly ran down my arm, making him immediately cover it again, looking to Calum.

My body immediately got hot, and I felt light headed.

"I'm gonna pass out" I announced, closing my eyes as I let my head hit the bed railing.

"Please Page Doctor Hemmings, grab me some cooling rags, a stitch kit and gauze please" Ashton spoke towards the nurse.

"It's a big deal, isn't it?" I spoke, opening my eyes to see Ashton.

He looked from his hands, back to my eyes.

"It's not the biggest deal, but it's a big deal" he mumbled out.

"I'm dizzy" I mumbled out as I felt the blood still running down my arm.

"You're just stressing yourself out, relax" he spoke slowly.

"Blood is dripping down my arm, how am I supposed to relax?" I asked him slowly, seeing a smile come to his mouth.

"Sing me a song"

After arguing over the fact that I wasn't going to sing to him- a nurse finally came in the everything he asked for.

"We're going to stand and get you into bed, okay?" He spoke slowly.

I gave a nod, watching as Luke entered.

Ashton continued to hold pressure to the cut, Calum and him worked with me to help me slowly stand, feeling the dull ache in my back.

I got into bed, everyone breathing out a sigh of relief as if that was the part they were worried about.

"Let's put the cooling rags down her shirt, because she's pale and clammy, we don't want her passing out" Calum spoke, Luke grabbing some rags with him, helping position them down my shirt.

I felt no better.

They put my arm under a mat thing to catch the blood.

I watched as Ashton slowly pulled the towel away again, making blood immediately roll down my arm again.

"She's bleeding a lot" I heard him mumbled to Calum.

"Too much to put a stitch in right now?" Calum questioned quietly.

"Yeah" Ashton spoke, his eyes meeting my own.

"Am I going to bleed out?" I asked, feeling over dramatic- but I was genuinely worried.

"No" Calum laughed out slowly.

"We just need to put more pressure to make it stop to where we can figure out whether you need stitches or just a pressure bandage"