23

"Got it?" Michael spoke after several moments before we heard the smallest hum from Ashton.

"Okay pretty girl, you are all done, let's get her to her room, ice the area, give her another dose of relaxer and let her get some sleep" Ashton spoke, making sure the bandage was flat on her back.

The three of them left and nurses worked with me to help her.

She was still numb, so I offered to carry her back to her room, knowing that moving to sit into a wheelchair would surely hurt, even if she was numb.

She nodded slowly as I wrapped her body in a blanket, knowing the medicines would make her cold before I slowly picked her up, holding her bridal style, her head hitting my shoulder.

"I'm not hurting you, right?" I asked her.

"No" he immediately hummed, making me continue to walk with her.

We got to her room and I laid her down, covering her up as she shivered lightly.

I took her hair out of the tight bun a nurse had done, watching her slowly shake her hair out of its position, it falling onto her shoulders before she carefully moved onto her side, looking to me.

"Let's get you another relaxer" I exhaled, opening the cabinet and getting the appropriate amount before turning to her and inserting it into her IV without any word from her

"Don't fight your sleep, okay?" I spoke, pushing a few hairs out of her face.

"I don't want to sleep" She hummed our, her tired eyes blinking slowly.

"I think your body is telling you differently" I hummed as a nurse brought in cooling rags.

She turned onto her stomach, knowing I was going to ask her to do it.

I placed the rags carefully, giving her hand a small squeeze once I was done.

"I just don't want to sleep" she spoke out tiredly, the medicines almost putting her to sleep as she spoke.

"You won't miss anything, you'll probably wake up in about an hour" I hummed

"Promise?" She questioned, making me laugh lightly

"I promise"