Chapter Fifty-Four

"We are the first reconnaissance ship team, please respond!"

"We are the second-reconnaissance ship team..."

"Thank goodness, we are stranded please, quickly. Send help!"

"We'll head straight you. Send over your location info."

"Understood. That inlet, eh?"

Two boats were dropped from the two ships Marley ships that arrived. Each had three soldiers – two rowing, and one calling out for the "stranded soldiers" of the first reconnaissance ship. As they rowed towards the shore, far from their ships, an explosion occurred and came out the Colossal Titan, it hovered the ships. Soldiers jumped off the ships, and swam to the shore, all in a state of panic to not even notice the Scouts that waited for them with their guns.

A Marley soldier froze at the sudden gun pointed at his head, he looked up and saw a girl with long black hair braided at her back and wore a green cape holding a riffle pointed at them, and a man with an undercut and also wore a green cape held a gun at their face.

"Welcome to the filthy island of the filthy devils." Levi greeted with his stoic face. "Enjoy our hospitality. Help yourself to some pig piss."

"It's fine if you refuse." Iris spoke, smirking. "You don't have permission for landing, it'll be tough, but you can swim back home... that is if you can take on the Colossal Titan."

The soldiers were forced to surrender to them, all dropped their weapons – given to a Scout – they were tied up and rounded up to be imprisoned. Their purpose was to get the weapons and ships from the soldiers and use it for their disposal, for the next weeks to come, they continued with the plan in taking the ships of every Marley ship that came.
Iris stood by her father – as per his and Hange's orders since they still do not trust Yelena fully – and watched as the Marley soldiers marched to their prison, in all honesty, she felt a sense of fun to see as they catch these soldiers, the enemies, as she could finally see freedom. But the operation wasn't the only thing that Scouts made...

"Let's manufacture the most needed things for this island." Onyankopon said.

In the tent, Onyankapon and Yelena laid out a blueprint before them. They stood completely confused on what they were seeing.

"This is called a 'harbor'." Onyankopon explained.

"A 'harbor', huh." Connie said. "Kids would eb delighted."

"This isn't a playground." Iris said an elbowed Connie at the side.

"Ow!" Connie glared at her.

"I wonder if they'll even build a mixed-gender bath house?" Jean said.

"It's not a hot spring, you pervert." Iris said.

"Will there be anything delicious?" Sasha mused.

"It's not about food." Onyankopon said. "This is a location where you can dock your ship."

"I see. So, with the ships that we seized, we can use them to establish commerce with others in the sea." Hange said.

"This is a place that'll connect you with the world!"

"That's amazing, Onyankopon!"

"But where are the children going to play?" Connie muttered.

"A hot spring is important too..." Said Jean.

Annoyed by how they were acting, Iris stepped on Jean and Connie's foots, causing them to wince in pain and fall silent.

"By the way, Onyankopon, how is your skin black?" Sasha asked.