Thank you

We finally reached the end of WINGS

We finally reached the end of WINGS. Iris and I thank you for reading up until the end.
Wings started in an AoT theory my friends and I have been talking about, which was the possibility of an Ackerman-Reiss Titan. We've been giving our thoughts of the possible outcome, and thus created the Ackerman-Reiss Titan we see in the story.

I know that all of you are shocked of the ending, which is Armin and Iris, but ever since I started to plot and wrote drafts for the numerous endings I had, the ending was always going to be Armin and Iris.

Anyway, thank you, again for reading WINGS. You all brought Iris, Leon, Sofia, and Maria to life.
Please, if you have questions or comments, don't hesitate to message me!

Here are the faces of my OCs in WINGS

Chane Laforet of Baccano!
as  Iris Reed - Ackerman

Claire Stanfield of Bacano!
as  Leon Kirsch

Grainne of Fate/Zero
as  Sofia Weaver

Touko Aozaki of Kara no Kyoukai
as  Maria Reed

Adam Taurus of RWBY
as  Julius Reed

And Just a bonus, here are 13 things about Iris that we didn't see in WINGS:

1. Iris' birthday is on February 25
2. She's not good in academics, she would often copy her homework from Leon and Sofia when they were in school; when at the Cadet Training, she would try to copy Mikasa's but Mikasa would catch her and pinch her cheek.
3. She had a small crush on Reiner when they were at the Cadet Corp. So, when they found out about Reiner and Bertholdt's true identity, she felt embarrassed and betrayed, so she vowed to kill him.
4. The reason why Iris alway sought for Levi's attention was because when she was a toddler, she would have visions of her father playing with her, but he disappeared when she turned five. So, when the Levi of her time refused to show affection, she was heart broken and thought that it was her fault.
5. The first time Iris and Armin traveled the island, Mikasa was with them, but on their second travel, it was just the two of them and that was when Eren Arlert was conceived.
6. Iris retired from the Scouts the moment she had Eren, while Armin remained a Scout. But, she continues her dutys for the crown.
7. Iris and Leon kept their promise to Sofia and brought her to the sea, it was a special moment for them because they finally saw the sea together.
8. Iris would read Petra's letter to her every night. She would always thank Petra for being there for her father when he needed comfort, and for putting up with his cleaning habits.
9. Iris and Armin would always invite Levi to live with them, but Levi would declined, saying that he didn't want to intrude. But because of his grandchildren's request of him staying longer, he would spend the night some times.
10. Iris and Armin never had the chance to get married because of the little time Iris had, but they had a small ceremony, with just the two of them. When Iris died, Armin always wore Iris' ring as a necklace.
11. Iris enjoys listening to Armin read. At night, once their children went to bed, Iris would lay down beside Armin and listen to him read.
12. Iris would discretely hint her children of her death, to slowly prepare them of what was to come. She would tell them stories of those brave soldiers who died, telling them that though they were gone, they would always be there, looking out for them.
13. When Iris died, she was sitting on a rocking chair at the porch, watching her children and Armin play at the beach. Beside her was Levi, who refused to leave her side, promising that she won't be alone. When she died, the last words she had with her father were "Thank you."