Chapter Sixty-Six

It felt like years. Iris felt like she spent years in the world of soil of stars, and finally after years of waiting, the girl finally finished with her sculpting. She then held out her hand for Iris to take, without even thinking, Iris took the girl's hand and got up to her feet. The walked down the ground and continued for the next months, leaving nothing but a trail of footprints on the soil and the chains that she has broken. The chains that held every royal blood to the vow...

~*~

Gabi have pulled the trigger. Her bullet went through Eren's neck, ripping it apart. The last thing she saw was the man's head falling off of his body, unknowing to her that Zeke have successfully caught it.

Flashes of memories he have seen and have not seen flashed in his eyes:

Armin, Mikasa.

His mother.

His father.

The key.

Historia.

The Reiss family.

Reiner.

Sasha, Connie, Jean, and Leon.

Eld, Gunther, Oluo, Petra.

Iris and Levi .

His father's memories.

Freida Reiss.

A boy with black hair and bright blue eyes.

And Mikasa...

Eren found himself before the light that all paths connected. It was a majestic sight to see. Especially to those who have dreamed of finally reaching. The place where they can finally end all of this...

"This is..." Eren said in a whisper.

"Where all the paths connect to the Coordinate." A raspy voice said.

Eren turned to the one who spoke and saw an old man with blonde hair and a beard, he had chains around his neck that was connected to the soil below their feet.

"That is what I think." Said the man. "I wonder if the Royal family members who inherited the Founder have come here before... when using the Founder's power."

"Brother." Eren said.

"I grew tired of waiting, Eren... I feel like I've been sitting here waiting for years... for you to recover and wake up... we have obtained the Founder's power."

So... we are finally at the Coordinate... Eren thought. If I'm here, then... where is she?

From the light where all paths connected, a little girl came out, walking towards the brothers. Sensing the foreign presence, Eren turned and saw girl wearing a ragged dress.

"Don't worry... that's just the Founder, Ymir." Zeke said.

"The Founder... Ymir you say. how do you know?"

"Would there be anyone else here except for the Founder Ymir to aimlessly walk around? More importantly, the Founder sculpted my lower half back with this soil once before and gave me back my life. I wonder if... the Founder... I wonder it if creates the Titans here, every time that we wish for the Titan's power using this boundless time."

The little girl continued on, approaching them with a steady pace.

"Always here... all alone..." Eren said in a whisper.

"Eren, command the Founder Ymir. The time for our dream to be realized has come." Zeke spoke.

Eren turned to his brother.