CHAPTER 5: Best Bday Ever!

RACINE

Don't get me wrong, I appreciate his gesture and the thought he had put into all of this spa treatment package, but I know that this was beyond expensive and I still haven't gotten used to the fact he wants to take care of me. It's still new territory for me.

The massage was great and I felt really relaxed and refreshed. Then it was time to move onto my nails and then my hair.

Once my facial, massage and now nails we're done and painted a beautiful shade of purple I started heading towards the front of the salon, to get my hair done when I stop halfway and have to use the bathroom.

So when I finish up and am about to walk out, before unlocking the door, I stop myself and press my ear up against the door as soon as I start to hear Wade and a girl talking.

"My god, it's been forever." She coos to him.

"Yeah, well, I'm engaged Chanel. You and I are in the past and any minute my fiance is gonna come out from getting her nails done in the back and come to get her hair done as well and the last thing I want her to think is that I'm cheating on her." I hear him say.

I know he has no clue. I'm standing here, listening, but it is comforting and means more than anything to hear him say all that and it is true.

"Well I bet I she can't make you cum like I can." She says.

"BITCH!" I thought to myself.

"You're right." He says.

"What the fuck?" I mouthed to myself.

"She makes me cum more and damn is she everything you're not. She's perfect and more of a woman than you'll ever be." I hear him tell her and again I start to smile real big.

"Pff. I bet she's some ugly...." The bitch starts to say but then I hear another stylist call for her.

I then wait for him to walk as away before I come walking out and as he starts to leave, I hear him chuckle a little while saying under his breath, "How pathetic. Someone's gonna get fired!"

After waiting a couple of minutes, I finally came walking out and and the hairstylist who was gonna do my hair, escorted me to her chair.

As I was heading over to sit down, I looked at Wade, who was looking down at his phone and looked to be playing a game. I just smiled at him and couldn't stop throughout the entire time the girl was doing my hair.

Her and I had gotten all caught up in talking that I hadn't noticed Wade was not that far away and I could've been messaging or talking to him.

The girl was fast as I just needed a trim and blowout and then after I had tipped her, she 'thanked' me, handed me her card and then I started walking towards the front.

Wade looks up from his phone and stands up while eye-fucking me practically making me blush.

"You look great baby." He smiles and pulls me into him then smashes his lips onto mine.

"Thank you baby." I smile back at him.

We begin walking outside and then towards his car to go our next activity.

When we get in the car though, I take that opportunity to lean over and smash my lips onto his, causing us to have a make out session.

Then as soon as I sit back in my seat and get buckled up with still a huge smile on my face, I notice that he hasn't started the engine.

"What was that for baby?" He smiles.

"For being an amazing fiance. For things to come and for saying what you did back at that slut." I say the last part under my breath but of course, he heard it.

"You did?" He asked. "Baby...." He starts but I stop him.

"Don't need to explain. Just thank you." I smiled.

"Of course, love." He replies.

"Good! Now that that's over with, where to next?" I ask and he just chuckle's before starting the engine and taking off with still not telling me where we were headed to.....I hope this never ends.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)