CHAPTER 9: Forever This Way

RACINE

I was excited. I haven't been on a good vacation since Levi's and Neil's wedding and when I first met Wade. So this was gonna be fun and I couldn't wait.

Once we finished loading the car with our stuff, we got in the car, headed towards the gas station and grabbed some drinks and snacks for the road.

Then I turned on the car navigator and we started driving towards this lake house that I couldn't wait to go to. 

During the car ride, we listened to music and talked all the other times. I really am glad that he suggested doing this because this he was right, we both could use a vacation and is another great opportunity in us spending time together getting to know one another even more. 

I mean, don't get me wrong, we love hanging out with Levi and Neil but we really needed time alone. Especially with what all has happened recently. 

Once we finally arrived at the lake house, I was awestruck. I felt as though it was made just to film for a movie. 

When we got inside, it seemed bigger than it looked outside. It was located where all the other lake houses were at a good distance away so we had a lot of privacy. 

Wade was sweet enough to take in all our our bags including the groceries and to be honest, ever since we got on the road to come here, I had already put the incident with the burglars and all of them in the back of my mind. This is a different location and of course, because I'm with Wade, I feel safe. 

Right after we got settled in and put everything away, we both were exhausted from the few hour trip that we had decided to order some dinner from a local burger joint and watch some Netflix. 

I love being some place where we don't have to worry about there being any distractions.

"I really love this place." I tell him.

"I do too. I haven't been here in a long time." He says.

"Really?" I asked. "If I owned a place like this, I would definitely have more getaway vacations." I chuckle.

"Well, it's ours now. You can always use it whenever." He smiles at me.

We share another brief moment of silence before I break it.

I don't know if it's my hormones or what but suddenly I feel really horny and decide to shock the hell out of him by getting up and quickly straddling his waist while I sit down onto his lap.

I next smash my lips onto his and we start making out. I feel his hands grip my hips and moan into my mouth.

Then we look into each other's eyes for a moment as we take a breath.

"I want you so badly." I tell him as I bite my lower lip a little bit.

"Yeah?" He asks. "How bad?" He asks under his breath.

"This bad." I tell him as I move his hand down my pants and have him begin to feel the outside of my panties.

"Mmm...somebody's wet." He says.

"Uh-huh. Now take me." I tell him and he next stands up as he grips onto my thighs, wrapping both my legs around his waist with my arms around his neck as he begins to carry me towards the bedroom with his lips still devouring mine.

Once inside the room, he lays me down onto the bed and we start removing each other's clothes, almost ripping them off one another until we were both naked and he then climbs back on top of me right before he enters deep and hard inside of me between my wet folds.

We both are full of love and lust and both want dominance over each other but yet we both try and he ends up winning in the end as he's on top of me thrusting hard, deep and fast.

Right as we're both about to reach our climax, he does one final thrust and I can feel him spill his seed inside of me as I release myself all over his cock.

We both try and catch our breaths as he collapses on top of me, burying his head in the crook of my neck and we lay there for a few moments in each other's arms.

"That was amazing baby, fuck." He says.

"Yes it was." I smile up at him.

He gives me a kiss and we cuddle before falling asleep. I want to stay forever this way.

Next chapter will be posted soon! :)

Btw, this is the Lake House below.