CHAPTER 19: I Need You Now

RACINE

After we were finished with the insurance adjuster and him letting me know I had more than enough to rebuild, I told him that I will eventually but for now wanted to just relax and figure some stuff out along with a plan and design, etc.

Once we left and got in the car, I started to feel really hungry and asked to go through In 'N' Out.

Once we got our food, I couldn't help but start thinking about our next sonogram and how it was coming up in a couple of days.

It seems like things are moving kind of fast with this pregnancy. Well, that or I've just been side tracked so much lately.

Although I of course haven't been able to miss the signs of my feet starting to swell a little bit, having to pee more and the cravings mainly is whats been the strongest that I can't ignore.

Once we finish packing several things from the house and make our way back to Franklin's, we get in to start getting settled and I can't help but think of the irony and how funny it kind of is knowing that we are surrounded by agents yet anybody else would think we were living with a bunch of mafia men.

**************
A Few Months Later

I am now three months pregnant almost four and the baby has been kicking a lot at night mostly which sucks when you already have no time to sleep because of other things that are going on in your life, including lamaze classes and preparing yourself for having a baby.

Of course Levi, Neil and Wade have been helping me out every step of the way and in the next couple of weeks, we were having a huge baby shower.

Things seemed to have been going good with Wade helping the FBI in finding more dirt and information on his so-called dad while Rothington has been out of the country on business for the past couple of months and he's supposed to return in several more weeks which I am glad to hear because I don't want anything to go wrong at this baby shower and the more I keep hearing about Rothington and what all he has done and continues to do, that's the LAST thing I want to worry about.

I've been trying to think up of some design for when I build my new salon and today though, another one of my hormonal days has hit me bad this time and it's not a painful one but more like a horny one.

I swear, when I get this way, I seem to find it difficult to stop it and I need Wade as just by myself isn't enough.

Right now he's at a meeting and I don't want to disturb him but at the same time, I need him really bad right now. So I decided to head over to his office by first of course, having one of Franklin's 'drivers' take me since we have to now be escorted and protected at all times.

The guy takes me over there and tell him to go to lunch, I'll be a while. Then I next quickly made my way towards his office and  as soon as I got off of the elevator to start walking to his office, I walked past the conference without him noticing me and as soon as I got into his office and closed the door, I removed my panties and tossed them aside while still keeping my dress on and sat behind his desk in his chair then decided it wasn't sexy enough and got up to sit back on the edge of the table and decided to leave him a voicemail since I know his phone is off.

At least that's what I had thought when I called but he instead picked up his phone and answered it.

"Hey baby." He answers.

"Hey. I have a surprise waiting for you in the office and need you to do come take care of it like you always do with your big cock. I want everyone to hear me scream your name like I always do. I need you baby to fuck me really hard." I tell him.

"Uh, baby? I'll be there in a minute." He murmurs a little at the end.

We then hang up and a moment later he comes in and not just closes the door behind him but also.quickly locks it as I'm already waiting for him on the edge of his desk, with my legs up, exposing underneath my dress.

"Come here." I tell him while motioning with my finger for him to walk up to me.

He starts to quickly unbutton his shirt and throws off his tie before he takes off his shoes as well as his pants before walking towards me.

"Fuck baby you're so hot." He says right before he smashes his lips onto mine as I grab some hair behind his head.

"Mmm. So are you baby. And I need you inside of me quickly." I moan.

"Fuck!" He moans again as he buries his face in the crook of my neck as he thrusts hard inside of me making me gasp and moan in pure pleasure.

Every thrust he does inside of me is a reminder of how much he not only loves and wants me but how he owns my body.

He fucks me so good that I never want him to stop. He starts leaning me all the way back onto the desk and lowers the straps to my dress so that he can bring out my breasts and even though they are a little sore it isn't too bad with him grabbing them. He knows to be careful.

"Harder baby." I moan to him as he wraps my legs around his waist and he holds onto my hips while looking down at me as our eyes meet each others and he thrusts deeper and faster, both of us moaning and him often grunting as he thrusts several more times until I come all over his cock and he comes deep inside of me.

He collapses on top of me and gives me a kiss on the lips before placing his face in the crook of my neck with our sweaty bodies pressed against one another.

"Oh baby that was amazing." I tell him as it always is.

"Yes it was." He chuckles. "You're so hot." He says.

While trying to catch our breaths and then he next cleans the both of us up as we both take a shower that he has in his office and wash each other before laying on his couch and are about to take a nap until he says something that I wish he would have told me before.

"Oh and by the way baby, you were on speaker when you said all of that." He laughs a little.

Meanwhile, I'm completely embarrassed. That ass. He should have told me. Great, now his associates all know how we are. Then again, I shouldn't care, him and I have amazing sex, so be it. Right!?!

Next chapter should be posted soon! :)