info on story

Ok just a note I don't own Masky, you, or the other Creepypasta's/Marble hornets. The cover image is mine now.

You live in an AU. An AU is a Alternate universe (duh). This is a soulmate AU. You live in a fusion AU where two of the soulmate AUs get a piece of them taken away and added to another piece. AU lives in a dimension.

You're au is Of the Au where you have a red string tied around your wrist, and a sliver ring on your index finger. The string leads to your soulmate, as the rings stone, shows how your soulmate feels. If the stone is Yellow, happy. Blue, sad. Red, mad, green, annoyed. Purple, scared. The feelings can fuse where the ring turns half one color and half another. When the ring turns pink it means your within at least 5 feet of your soulmate sometimes it'll range further if there's less people around and if the entire ring turns black, it means your soulmate is dead. Only you can see your string, and only you can see how your soulmate feels other wise people can only see the silver ring with a White stone. You can cut your string, and that makes you nor your soulmate can find each other that easy, basic way.

You are an assassin. A person who kills other people for mula (money). You can be pretty stubborn with your clients (like dead shot on Suicide squad) and don't fuck around. You are actually pretty nice, and caring. You have sleep diversion, anxiety, and depression. (=P Yeah life sucks.)
You be 24.
You be girl (sorry guys)
You be awesome.
Yep.
That it.
If you read the description then you kinda understood the book.
You dont think you'll ever be excepted by your soulmate because your a killer.
Unknowing to the fact,
He thinks the same thing.
(This is a Masky x reader btw just incase you didn't know)
EnJoY

don't over think it. (Masky/Tim x reader) (soulmate AU)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara