The Free Clouds

-Cover by WolfQueenN. Much thanks!!-

Hello there! I've been having ideas swarm in my head for quite a while now, yet I haven't written them down... Until now! ^.^ 

So I Introduce to you~

.

(Wait for it)

.

(Keep on waiting)

.

!~Konoha's Own Blue-Eyed Puppeteer~!

Now, to get something out of the way, stupid little things like "sweat dropping" and "irk veins" are used in this story. I know some people hate that because it seems to dumb down the story but regardless I find it enhances the comical moments. So if you don't like those things, give KOBEP a try anyway, and if you really don't like it, please stop reading. If you don't care about those things, then continue on and thank you for your time! ^__^

Here's all the info about the main character of KOBEP!

And no, you do not have to read it. It's just setting up the story.

Name: Akisha Syerki 

Age: FlashBack- 9/10  Present- 12/13

Abilities: Good at Taijutsu. Terrible at Genjutsu. Moderate at Ninjutsu. Special abilities include Puppet Mastery.

Personality/Bio: (TO BE SEEN WITHIN THE STORY)

Village: FlashBack- Suna  Present- Konoha

Appearence: (Picture to the side. Description is more accurate then picture.) Sandy brown hair that reaches down to her upper back. Bangs parted down the middle, resembling Sakura's bangs, but more tame than her's. A deep gray/black shirt with cut off sleeves and a baggy collar. Two fishnet gloves going to her elbows. Black baggy pants going down to her ankles. Normal ninja shoes. Light blue eyes.

*Story Start*

I sighed contently as the sun beat down on me. The middle of the day in Konoha was always nice and warm, warm enough for a nap. I can't understand how Iruka expects me to stay in class when it's like this out. I turned my head to my left to see Shikamaru with his eyes closed, laying down on the hill where as when I turned my head to my right I could see Choji was sitting up eating chips like normal.

This is the life...

We all decided to skip class for today. It was Shikamaru's idea, but Choji and I of course will follow along with just about any of his ideas. I mean, sure, we're all going to get hell from our parents and Iruka but that's not the point for right now.

"When do you think we should go back?" Amazingly, Choji said this sentence without stopping half way for a bite of chips as he always seems to do.

Shikamaru opened one eye lazily, his line of sight drifting over to Choji. "Back? Ugh no way, we're here. Might as well just stay." I nodded in agreement to his words. " Yeah, there's no point, Iruka-Sensei is probably just blabbing on about whatever." My tone was lazy and care free in the moment, no hints of guilt. After all, I was right too, the things Iruka would be teaching would go in one ear and out the other.

"OH, IS THAT SO!?"  A very, very angry voice yelled. An angry voice that no doubt belonged to Iruka.

I looked up at Iruka, a grimace clutching on to my face. It had been true, Iruka had 'magically' appeared and looked to be quite upset. I swear, he always appears at the worst possible times, like he knows when to mess up my day. I heard Choji gulp with fear. "I knew this would happen." He whined, making me chuckle nervously at the situation. "Eheh..." Despite my cocky and smartass comments in my head, I'm probably the most cowardly person anyone will ever meet, and sadly, everyone knows that too.