Chapter 1: The New Devil in Hell.

~Thirty Minutes Later~

Josh changed himself back to normal. As he was walking, he started talking to himself. He didn't even know where he was walking, he just needed to walk somewhere.

Josh: I need to get stronger, but no human is strong enough to, well...make me strong enough. I guess I have to go after other living things. I can't go after monsters because I'm already the strongest monster in the world and I already have a pack that must've been growing over the years I have been away. I also can't do a dragon since I'm already the strongest dragon. I also can't do the creatures from The Nothing since I just became the king of them, meaning I'm more powerful than them. Hmmm...I guess that only leaves demons. Well, I guess it's time to pay The Devil a visit.

With that, he used his demon powers to summon a red portal. Within seconds he was in the middle of the throne room, where Shirintia & Vixen were training. Instead of Shirintia swinging her red and black scythe and Vixen thrusting her silver claws at each other, their weapons were now heading straight toward Josh with only milliseconds from impact. Thanks to his instincts from years of fighting, he changed his skin to his monster one and caught the blade of both their weapons. The Devil jumped out of his throne in shock.

 The Devil jumped out of his throne in shock

Devil&Shirintia: JOSH?!?!?!?!?!

Vixen: MASTER?!?!?!?!?!

He released their blades and they pulled back.

Vixen: Master, to what do we owe the pleasure of your visit?

Josh: I'm here for The Devil.

Devil: Me? What is it you need? Another deal?

Josh: Yes.

Devil: What is it you want then?

Josh: I want you to give me the power to create and summon any type of demon, dragons included.

This made the girls & The Devil gasp and go wide eyed.

Devil: B-But, o-only The Devil, me, can do that! I-I'm sorry Josh, but that is the only thing I cannot give you!

This enraged Josh, not because he couldn't get what he wanted, but because The Devil was wasting the precious time he was spending on him that he could be using to save his sister, Kallie.

Josh: What?! Why not?!

Devil: Because the only way to give it to you is if you kill me. So, I'm sorry, but I can't-

He cut himself off mid-sentence, seeing the bloodthirsty look on Josh's face. That's when he realized...Josh wasn't taking no for an answer.

Devil: W-Wait now, Josh. W-We can talk about this, right?

Josh: Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't killing you the only way to get that kind of power?

Before The Devil could answer, Josh already used his superhuman strength and speed to launch himself at him faster than a bullet. The Devil though, had other plans. He swung his fist and punched Josh straight into the ground, making a crater. The Devil put his weight into the punch just to be sure, which helped a lot considering he was ten times the size of Josh. In other words, The Devil was a giant compared to Josh's body size.