Chapter 11: Breaching the Base.

~Josh's P.O.V., Timeskip~

Josh and his army were a quarter of a mile away from Stone Haven. Armed with various melee weapons and thin metal armor, their thundering steps echoed through the remains of a town that was previously under the influence of yet another rebel group. However, they were quickly ended. Allying oneself with rebels against Josh was viewed as an equal betrayal against the Kingdom of Adar. Knowing what their kings' order would be, they had descended upon the rebels and anyone who supported them until rubble replaced every building.

Now only eight minutes away from the ruined orphanage, Josh could feel himself building in power from his rage. Having taken his sister from him and forcefully taking her blood was enough to seal their fate. Marching at his left side was Scarlet and Avador while Aura and Silvia were to his right.

Avador: Master, how should we proceed when we find Kallie?

Josh: Don't refer to her as that. She is your princess, understand?

Avador: Yes, master.

Josh: As for when you find her, escort her out of the base as quickly as you can.

Avador: And if we have any complications? For example, humans trying to stop us?

Josh:...Tear then apart in front of their comrades to make an example of them. Then proceed to kill every last one of them.

Avador: Understood, master.

Silvia: Master, what if we happen upon fake phenomenons?

Josh: Kill. Them. All.

Silvia: Understood, master.

With their masters' commands now in set, the four purifiers each had a menacing smile displaying their thirst for blood and chaos.

Josh: No. Survivors. We will show them the punishment for betraying the Kingdom of Adar and taking my sister away from me. Now, send a group of scouts forward to alert us of any possible dangers, Scarlett.

Scarlett: Yes, master.

The red-haired purifier turned and did as he commanded.

~Kallie's P.O.V.~

Currently meditating in the center of her room, Kallie sat with her legs crossed and eyes closed. She was trying her best to enter Josh's mind. Knowing something was changing her little sunshine from the inside kept her worrying. If there was even the smallest chance of saving him from completely turning evil, then she would sacrifice anything to save him. However, she found something different but equally terrifying.

Her eyes shot open when she sensed his presence not far away. His rage was unforgettable considering everything humanity had done to him. What made her truly fear his presence was the overwhelming aura of bloodlust radiating off of him. It would have affected her too if she was not aware of it. With no time to lose, she jumped to her feet and bolted out the door. She then used her superhuman speed to gather her friends inside the meeting room, where the General and a strange woman also happen to be.

Everyone: What the...?!

Gustavah: Kallie, what is the meaning of this?

Kallie: Josh is here!

Everyone fell silent for a few moments, pure terror clear in their eyes.

Kallie: We need to gather the soldiers we have here and ready them for battle! There's no time for reinforcements because we're the only military base inside his kingdom so one thousand soldiers is all we have! Use the blood I've given you guys and give each soldier a drop! Then, use the rest for yourselves! I'll need your help to fight Josh!