Chapter 26: A Normal Day.

One week has passed since the invasion of Kallie & Vera's army. The king had restored the kingdom to its former glory during that time while also staying close to his beloved. Thanks to his new powers gained from God he was able to resurrect all of his citizens and soldiers. However, the reconstruction of Adar was taking the people a while to do. Though, the reason why was because the people were overwhelmed with joy for being resurrected and often came to the throne room to express it.

They all knew the kingdom would be attacked before they became citizens. How could they expect to move into an officially labeled "terrorist territory" to the world and not to be attacked often? To live in the world he was creating was well worth the danger to them, though. During the invasion, the world saw Diana snatch her husband from the cold grasp of death. They even witnessed the fight between them & their opponents.

Though, the live video stopped once their battle left the walls of Adar. After the whole ordeal, Josh had walked back with his body the same as when he was fighting. Certain news about his beloved though almost made him wish Kallie & his' moment never happened. When Diana had started using his powers, it allowed her to save him using the power of creation. Unknowingly though, it also sped up the pregnancy process by many months.

Her body was ready to give birth the moment he returned. It was very painful, of course, but she pulled through. Two beautiful twins were born. Their age, however, was very different compared to humans. They looked seven years old after the first few minutes of being born, even their intelligence grew with them.

Fortunately, they haven't grown since. Of course, they possessed the same abilities their father did, even being the same species as him. This worried everyone, obviously. Josh immediately had them diagnosed by the same monster he created specifically to keep him alive. The result of their aging had been due to their species.

Demons aged fast to a certain age, as well as dragons. Angels, fallen angels, lost and gods were born as adults. However, monsters and humans were born as babies. Though, the lifespan of a god was forever. Their many specie types conflicted with their aging so much that it even grew their intelligence and maturity to match their age.

The boy was named Barenor and the girl Silicity. It took a lot of convincing for Diana to make Josh give them his last name since she didn't have one due to being from another dimension. They shared the same middle name too, the name of their official species. Barenor Phenomenon Amory, the firstborn and prince of the kingdom of Adar. Silicity Phenomenon Amory, the second born and princess of the kingdom of Adar.

Silicity was cheerful, saw the positive in everything, was usually in a good mood, loved both her parents, didn't care a lot about her title but still kinda liked it, curious, and was normally harmless. Though her sclera was jet black, her iris was demonic bright blue. The rest of her body looked human but she could make a halo appear and dissipate above her head whenever, much to the dismay of her father, but he loved her all the same. She took up a very strong interest in her powers and a dragon egg, which happened to be the egg of Xero, the dragon general. Also, she was very attached to her brother, who was older by just a few minutes.

 Also, she was very attached to her brother, who was older by just a few minutes