Chapter 5: The New Kingdom, Adar.

The entire group had just seen one of their best friends get killed, Sam, by the very person they once thought of as family...before they abandoned him. The entire group had ran into the testing room that Kallie was caged in when they saw Sam in the broadcast.

Rose: Oh my god...

Tyrone: What the hell...?

Nancy: D-Did Josh really...?

Just then, they saw Jackson nearly punch a hole through the metal wall, instead leaving a large dent in it the size of his fist. Before anybody could question him, he let out a scream of pure rage.

Jackson: RRRRRRRAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! I'LL FUCKING KILL HIM FOR THIS!!!!!!!!

Out of instinct, Kallie snapped with sudden rage.

Kallie: YOU WON'T FUCKING TOUCH HIM!!!!!!!

Jackson: I'll do whatever the HELL I want to a freak and a monster like him! He just killed one of my best friends! He didn't have to kill him but he did!

Kallie: Sam decided on his own that he was gonna fight and possibly kill Josh! It was Sam's choice to let the military help! It was Sam's choice to fight the strongest fucking person on the planet when he knew he would lose and die! He knew the risk and he knew he would die trying, but he still did it! He wasn't brave, he was a fool! He tried to give humanity hope but surprise surprise, it failed and now all of humanity knows just how strong and determined Josh is!

Jackson: He didn't have to kill Sam though!

Kallie: Sam was dying anyway from that blast! He was suffering a very slow and painful death! It was clear Josh didn't mean to hit Sam with that! He would NEVER wish that pain upon ANYBODY because he knows how painful it is thanks to YOU guys! Would you rather watch Sam suffer like that or put him out of his misery?!

This made Jackson go silent.

Kallie: Exactly, asshole! Josh simply put him out of his misery so Sam didn't have to suffer something like that! Do you know why he decided to put Sam out of his misery and not let him suffer like that?!

Again, nothing but silence was heard.

Kallie: It's because he had to suffer that multiple times back when you were all his friends! He had to go through shit ten times worse than that every damn time he covered for you, saved your lives, and protected you! Hell, he literally even KILLED HIMSELF to save and protect some of you! Then you pay him back by taking me away from him, abandoning him, trying to kill him several times, fighting him unfairly, using our blood to temporarily use the powers that he worked incredibly hard for years to earn, calling him a freak, a monster, and treating him like he's nothing but freak of nature?! YOU are the REAL monsters here, NOT Josh! The ONLY reason he's even doing all this war stuff is because YOU people captured and imprisoned the only person he cares about, me! So answer me this, who REALLY started this war?! YOU or Josh?!

Drew: Josh did!

Everybody Else: Yeah!

Kallie: You fucking pricks! Drew and Alex, what would you two do if Nancy was kidnapped?!

Alex: We would hunt down whoever kidnapped her and kill them without a second thought or regret.

Kallie: EXACTLY!!!!!!!! That's exactly what Josh is doing! Except on a way more extreme level.

Everybody went silent again.

Kallie: As for Josh being a freak and what you guys say, "a true monster"! He only became what he is now because of you guys! He was forced to be part demon & monster but he used those sides of himself to protect you all! He CHOSE to become part dragon to protect YOU GUYS!!!!!! He came what he is so that he could protect you guys and this is how you thank him?! YOU'RE ALL PATHETIC EXCUSES FOR FRIENDS!!!!!!!!! Then you have the NERVE to say HE started this war?! You all knew what he was capable of and knew you should NOT have abandoned him when he needed you the most!