Chapter 10: Realization.

(A/N: This was the worst title ever because of the pun, I know. I realized my mistake as soon as I named this chapter but I couldn't think of anything else to name it so I kept it. Plus, I'm a pretty "p"unny guy, so yeah, read my cringe jokes readers. Haha, anyway, enjoy the chapter.)

~Three Hours After Their Morning Fun~

Diana was sleeping peacefully in her and her husband's bed. Shirintia had left the room after her little "experience" with her king, the biggest and brightest smile clear as day on her face as she had left humming to herself in joy. Josh was in the bathroom, however he wasn't actually using it. He was staring at himself in the mirror, reflecting on himself. His chest was still bare because he didn't care enough to put one on after the fun morning he had with his wife, Diana.

Josh: Okay, so far I control two states of the world. Pennsylvania and New York. My armies are strong enough to conquer several more states but I'll need a bigger army if I'm going to keep my territory secure and backed up with a strong military. I can't protect all of it by myself so I need to create more demons and monsters. However, that will exhaust my power for a few days. I'll be weakened for that time being but nobody will know, except Kallie. She would never betray me though. Kallie, demons, monsters, lost and fallen angels won't betray me so that only leaves angels and humans to deal with. The creatures I'll create will protect me from humans because they are too weak to go toe-to-toe with demons. So that only leaves angels to oppose me. I doubt God would ally himself with the humans so I won't need to worry about two attacks at the same time. Angels are strong enough to pose a threat to my army so I'll need my purifiers to protect me during the days I'm weak. Oh, speaking of purifiers...

Sensing one of his purifiers summoning themselves, Josh glanced over his shoulder to see Scarlet appear behind him with a magic circle. She stepped out of the circle and knelt down before him. Her clothing was covered with red and blood dripped from her gauntlets. A sinister smile showed clear joy on her face as she looked up at her king.

Scarlet: Master, I have completed my mission. All the humans are dead but their captain. I brought him to the dungeon where fallen angels are torturing him for information that he refused to share as we speak. I also have news from your generals. Would you like to hear it?

Josh looked back at the mirror and stared into his monster eye before answering.

Josh: Yes, please.

Scarlet: The demon generals known as Ezra, Sharnore, Algath and Fornlyx have used their armies of demons to conquer all of Canada. Striker and his vast army of monsters have conquered nearly all of South America. Xero has conquered all of United States. The rest of your purifiers—Avador, Silvia and Aura—believe they have a lead on where your sister is.

This immediately grabbed Josh's full attention. He turned on his heels as Scarlet stood up to be eye level with him.

Josh: What did you say?

Scarlet: They believe they have a lead on where your sister is, master.

Josh: Hmm, it seems like creating more creatures for my army is gonna have to wait a bit longer. Where is my sister?

Scarlet: Avador and Aura say they remember the location but Silvia doesn't know the name of it. They say she's being held at place here in New York City known as "Stone Haven."

Worry shot through Scarlet as her king gasped and fell to his hands and knees. She immediately got on her knees and put a hand on his chest and back to help him. His emotions were conflicting with each other as the same words kept going through his mind.

Josh: Stone Haven? Stone Haven?! STONE HAVEN?!?!?!?! She's been here all along and I never thought to check the place where it all started! I'm such a fool! If I had just been smarter, I would've known! Dammit!