Chapter 9: Early Morning Fun.~

~The Next Day, Saturday, 6:00AM, Josh & Diana's P.O.V.~

Diana is in her and Josh's bedroom trying to convince her human-hating husband to attend the ball being held in his honor tomorrow, which will be filled with humans. She understood his hatred for humanity but he still needed to fulfill his kingly duties and attend. So far, nothing was working.

Diana: Come on, Josh. It'll be fun, I promise!

Josh: No.

Diana: It won't be so bad!

Josh: No.

Diana: But it's a party! Not just humans will be there!

Josh: I don't care, humans can go die for all I care. I only treat them fairly because that's what Adar—this kingdom—stands for.

Diana: Come on, the humans went through all the trouble to set it up in your honor. The least you could do is show up.

Josh: But I don't want to! I hate humans! I'm already nice enough to give them equal treatment as I do with the other races in this kingdom! Why should I have to endure a whole afternoon with them?!

Diana: Because I'm going and you're coming with me.

She gave him a serious glare while he was still laying in bed pouting like a child.

Josh: I'm not going, I'd rather sit and listen to people's problems all day again.

Diana: You are going and that's final.

Josh sat up and used his elbows to keep himself up.

Josh: Why?! All we're gonna do is stand there and listen to people introduce themselves in hopes of gaining our favor somehow. We'll have to hear how they are a high ranking politic or something like a governor. Then they'll try to make alliances in hopes that I won't take over their territory which is just a futile attempt because I said I was gonna conquer the world, them included.

Diana: Because it'll be fun and you need to stop stressing over the kingdom so much.

Josh: I'd much rather go and fight an army of rebels.

Diana suddenly thought of an idea to convince him. A devilish smirk made it's way across her face as she slowly made her way to Josh.

Diana: Well, we can also do "other things" at parties.~

Recognizing that tone of voice, he perked up and sat on the edge of the bed followed by forming his own smirk.

Josh: Oh? What kinds of "other things" did you have in mind?~

Diana: Well...~

She sat in his lap and felt his member harden between her lower lips soon after. This gave her the warm and tingling sensation she loved to receive from him. Next, her arms wrapped around his neck and pressed her cantaloupe-sized bosom against his naked upper chest to give him a clear view down her cleavage. She soon felt her husband wrap his rough hands around her hips to add extra weight to his crotch and to hold her closer. This forced a seductive giggle from Diana as she stared down at Josh, whose eyes were currently fixated on her cleavage.

She knew he was powerless against her now. To make him powerless felt so satisfying for her because he would always dominate her during their "nighttime" activities. Diana didn't know what she loved more: Josh being extremely dominant with her or using seductive moves to change his mind. He knew the game she played and he loved it just as much as she did.

Diana: I could stand right in front of you and you can have your hands anywhere on me from behind.~

Josh: You mean like this, love?~