(Not A Chapter) UPDATED Summary of Josh

(A/N: This is not the final chapter, just so you know. It says "(Not A Chapter)" so there will be the final chapter after this.)

———————————————————————————

Name: Joshua Aaron Amory.

Age: 21.

Height: 6'5 feet.

Former Appearance: Jet black skin, bright red hair(neck length and a little wild)/pupils/irises/lines that outline his muscles, slit pupils like a cat, claws for fingers(he doesn't have nails, instead his fingertips are transformed into sharp tips), wings his body size; dark red leather-like texture on the front with black scales one. His teeth are also white and sharp like fangs, two small bright red horns on his forehead, and a strong tail as long and thick as his entire arm with hardened scales and small but extremely sharp spikes trailing down his spine and to the tip of it.

New Appearance: Normal pale-ish skin, hazel colored eyes, normal pupils, wild ginger hair that barely reaches his neck, normal body parts, human teeth, strong muscles, no wings, no scales, no horns, no claws. He now looks like an average human being.

Companions: Scarlet, Avador, Aura and Silvia.

Titles: The Demon King, Leader of the Fallen Angels, King of Monsters, King of the Lost, King of Dragons, Former Prince of Demons, The One True God, Humanity Enslaver, God Slayer, The Embodiment of Fairness, The King.

Species: Phenomenon (self-proclaimed) but he's actually part human, demon, dragon, monster, angel, fallen angel, lost, and god, all in one body.

Family: Diana, Ezra, Kallie, Barenor, Silicity.

Personality Before He Was First Betrayed: Happy 90% of the time, loves to make jokes, cares for everybody, is kind to everyone, helps those in need, fights for his friends and family but prefers not to fight, stunt devil, carefree, never serious, hyper all the time, always happy to make somebody smile, naive, smart, brave, controlled his urges, loving and spends most of his time with his friends.

Personality After Being Betrayed: Serious 90% of the time, intimidating, forceful, dominant, has close to no friends, strategic, only helps those who serve him, only kind, caring and loving to Diana & Kallie, hates to fight but will if necessary, cautious, smart, clever, calm, brave, courages, rarely makes jokes, usually angry, lustful when his wives make "moves" on him, spends a lot of his time tending to the needs of his family and kingdom.

God Kill Count: 2. (In some religions, the Devil is a god. Well, not THE God, because if there is a Devil then there is a God, but you know what I mean. Like the Greek religion, there were multiple gods & goddesses.)

Human Kill Count: 4, 996, 543, 781.

Monster Kill Count: 502.

Dragon Kill Count: 0.

Demon Kill Count: 1(the old devil).

Lost Kill Count: 0.

Fallen Angel Kill Count: 1(the old fallen angel leader).

Angel Kill Count: 153,000.

Current Army Size: 100,000,000.

Sanity: Broken beyond repair. Argues and kills his own clones when forced to face what all he has done. Having multiple parts of his mind divided and gaining their own consciousness has put an irreversible strain on his mind. Not to mention having to take countless lives over and over have pushed that strain even more.

Soul: Broken beyond repair. Due to his mind being divided so many times and each part divided having its own urges, thoughts, and consciousness, his soul is torn, reshaped, miss-colored, shredded, deformed, and broken. Humans have white souls that are pure, yet human is only a small part of what he has become, which therefore has broken his soul beyond repair.