Chapter 13: The Angels Fall.

~Same Time~

Josh, currently battling a thousand angels and fake phenomenons, was fighting for his life. He has already slain the rest of the human soldiers here so all he had to kill was one thousand angels, the general of God's army, and his old friends who temporarily have his powers thanks to Kallie's blood. Truth be told though, he was holding back a little. The only reason why though, was because he still hasn't found Kallie and he wants to make sure she is safe before he goes completely berserk on everyone. However, that also meant he was at a huge disadvantage while fighting everyone here.

Right now, one of his clawed hands were entangled with Jackson's, struggling for power over the other. In the other hand, he was releasing a continuous wave of force energy at the angels to keep them at bay. Continuously using his force energy put a massive strain on his body and energy, but he didn't have much of a choice. Both him and Jackson were glaring into the other's eyes. Neither of them were willing to be overpowered by the other.

Jackson: You're gonna DIE here, Josh!

Josh: Stop calling me Josh!

Jackson: MAKE me, weakling!

Josh: "Weakling"? Funny coming from you, the man who's fighting me with a thousand angels and several super humans on his side!

Jackson: Shut up, Josh!

Josh: I said STOP calling me Josh!

Jackson: Why, Josh?

Josh: BECAUSE THAT SIDE OF ME DIED WHEN YOU TOOK KALLIE FROM ME!!!!!

Jackson was forced to his knees when Josh's strength suddenly grew tenfold. He had the look of fear in his eyes as he stared at Josh, whose glare could now make death itself shake with horror.

Josh: YOU KILLED THAT SIDE OF ME WHEN YOU TOOK AWAY THE ONE PERSON THAT MEANT EVERYTHING TO ME!!!!! YOU THINK YOU CAN JUST HUNT ME DOWN LIKE SOME ANIMAL AND TAKE MY FAMILY AWAY FROM ME WITHOUT ME FIGHTING BACK!!!!! THINK AGAIN, BECAUSE I'M GONNA RIP YOUR SKULL RIGHT OUT OF YOUR BLOODY HEAD BEFORE I BEAT YOUR FRIENDS TO DEATH WITH IT!!!!!

Josh moved his clawed hand that was keeping the angels at bay and raised it over his head, preparing to give a blow that would surely kill Jackson. A second before he could though, Rachael attempted to tackle him, only to receive a clawed hand through her chest, just barely grazing her heart. Any closer and that would have been the end for her. Before she could react, Josh ripped his clawed hand out of her chest before slashing his claws across her face, practically ripping her skin off.

She barely had enough time to heal before he delivered a punch to her stomach that sent her flying twenty feet back. However, her relief was short lived when Jackson was slammed on top of her, creating a massive crater. Out of the corner of their eyes, they saw Josh's clawed hand heading straight for their hearts. Just before he could end them, Linious, the general of the angels, slammed his shoulder into Josh but unfortunately put too much strength into it and he lost his balance, falling with his target. Josh recovered and kicked the angel general hundreds of feet into the air before quickly following him. They came eye to eye before the angel army surrounded him and Linious.

Linious: It's over, demon king! Your reign of terror ends here and now!

Sparing Linious a glance, the angel's determined smirk dropped upon seeing the most horrifying expression he had ever seen.