Chapter 30: Together Forever.

The world had been in turmoil the day its king lost his life. The whole world was devastated and held a funeral for him that stretched for weeks. Some did not attend because they hated him but others refused to leave. Though there was nothing to bury, they built a massive statue of him in the center of every kingdom, saying even though he was gone, his strength would watch over them all. Guards even volunteered to keep his statues secured and maintained.

Ever since that day, the generals have ruled over Adar, which had forced every state in the world to become one under their former king's conquest. Every state was forced to become one before his falling. It made their job difficult at first due to only managing the armies prior to their promotion but they quickly got with the momentum. There were seven of them so any disputes they had could never be a tie. Another idea their former king had thought of way in advance.

No rebellions arose after the last state was conquered. Thanks to the Demon King's efforts, the world was perfect. It flourished with food, land, life. Global warming, sins of humanity, famine, theft, poverty, murder, gangs, diseases, cancer, technology to play God, violence between species, racism, nukes, religion, money, crime. All that and more was eradicated, even from the books and stories of history. Since the beginning of time, Earth truly had peace and was worth living.

Josh had killed every last person who did not want his world. Every rebellion was crushed. Every enemy was killed. All the states and countries had fallen to him. The entire world and everything in it, including the things thought to be impossible, he conquered.

Without any opposing force threatening their way of life, everyone lived happily. Of course, it took years for everyone to emotionally recover from the loss of their king, who literally fought the world to give them all what he could never have. He was selfless, courages, brave, powerful, clever, motivational, determined, and although he lacked in charisma due to his physical features, his good heart made up for it. He treated everyone fairly, abolished everything wrong in the world, never lied, nor cheated, manipulated, or broke his promises.

Josh was, in a single word, a hero, despite his vile actions. However, their hero was struck down by a dishonorable foe; his own sister. She killed him for saving the world and the entire royal family, and for that the soldiers of the kingdom made sure she could never come back to life. However, they did not know they were mere clones. So while they believed it all; the death of the royal family, her death, and the end of their king, said family retreated to a place where they could forever be at peace.

Upon creating a new, more human body for her brother, they made their way to a new portal. It led them to the remains of their old home, the mansion of The Demons. There, they resurrected their friends and gave them a bit of phenomenon blood soon after. All of them, including Barenor, Silicity, Ezra, & Diana, combined their phenomenon powers to create their own home in a brand new dimension. Special keys were made so that their friends and parents could visit them any time by going through any door in the world if opened with one of said keys.

Inside, it was perfect. A two-story bright red brick house on the beach with a large birch wood porch near the warm water of a tropical island. The sun was currently beginning to set, giving the land a beautiful orange hue. They hung out together all the time there. Small feasts were often held for fun.

The only living creatures in the dimension were his family and friends. Of course, they could always create them whenever they wanted. Josh had decided to keep his powers in the end but not without the insistence of his children, who challenged him to fights everyday. He could not blame them, they did have his fighting instincts. Though they have yet to win, at least he knows they can always defend themselves.