"Did you just quote SpongeBob?"

So, I'm about to go back to university, so updates will be slower, but I'm hoping to update at least once a week! Enjoy!

Prompt from Tumblr

...

"Did you just quote SpongeBob?"

Sixteen-year-old Eliza Schuyler was sitting on the stairs in front of her house waiting for her boyfriend to arrive. They were going to go to the mall together to pick out a present for Peggy's birthday coming up soon, and Eliza always enjoyed his company.

He pulled up a few minutes later, and Eliza excitedly ran to the car. She couldn't wait to spend time with her boyfriend after their sophomore year of high school had finally finished, and they had all the time in the world together.

"Hi, baby." She smiled and climbed into the passenger seat, then kissed his lips quickly. She opened the glove compartment and took out her sunglasses she always left in his car. He grinned at her as she slipped them over her eyes and posed dramatically as if she was modeling the glasses.

They drove with her left hand in his right hand, him only driving with one hand. They always drove like that. It just felt so domestic and comfortable. It's a good thing Eliza's parents didn't know that he drove like this. She'd never be allowed in his car again if they found out!

When they arrived at the mall, Eliza grabbed her boyfriend's hand and pulled him to the first store she saw. As always when shopping for Peggy, she first looked at the makeup, using Alex's arm as her canvas for testing colors. His skin tone was much closer to Peggy's than Eliza was. Plus, she didn't like having all the makeup all over her arm, so Alex was more than happy to make her happy, even if he didn't like parading makeup all over his arm.

After she couldn't find what she wanted in the makeup section (much to Alex's dismay for his painted arms), she headed to the clothes.

Alex thought it was so cute how she would sing along to the songs playing in the store. He couldn't help but look at her backside as she swiveled her hips and sang along to the songs while looking through the sweaters.

He swiftly reached to her bottom, stealthily and quickly grabbing her butt. He pulled away and put his arms behind his back, acting as if nothing happened. The look on his face gave him away anyways. He was never good at hiding it when he messed with her.

Eliza turned around with her mouth gaped open in a shocked smile and asked, "Did you just slap my butt?" She laughed slightly hoping that nobody was around to see or hear what just happened. Pink began to spread to her face at the thought of someone overhearing their conversation, or worse, seeing her boyfriend grab her butt in the middle of the store.

"Actually, I firmly grasped it," he countered, kissing her pink cheek quickly.

"Did you just quote SpongeBob?" she responded, half embarrassed that he remembered specific things he watched in SpongeBob, and half embarrassed that she knew the reference too.

"Maybe I did!" He gave a sly smirk and pulled her into his arms.

She shoved her face into his chest and blushed slightly. "What ever am I going to do with you?" she joked, still laughing at her boyfriend.

They continued throughout the rest of the mall until they found the perfect gift for Peggy. Eliza was excited to give it to her because she knew she would love it.

"Do you think your parents would be cool if I chilled at your place for a little bit before going home?" Alex asked when they got back to the Schuyler residence. He wanted to spend as much time as he could with her to make up for all the times they were busy with homework and studying. And who wouldn't want to make out with Eliza Schuyler when they were supposed to be watching a movie? 

She nodded and decided her parents would be fine. It's not like they haven't spent time at each other's houses before without their parents home.

She followed behind him as he walked up to the front door, ready to make her move of revenge. At exactly the right moment, she pinched his bottom and pulled away just as he had done before in the store.

"Did you just pinch my butt?" he asked, shocked at her sudden boldness. She always felt awkward putting her hands on his chest while making out, not to mention touching his butt.

"Actually, baby," she said with a devious smirk, "I firmly grasped it."