"I got a permanent parking spot for you."

This one is inspired by Lin's tweet (above) because I thought it was so sweet and could make a cute Hamliza oneshot!

I'm back! I think I've decided on updating at least once a week on the weekend! My weekday schedule is crazier than I thought! 

As always, like and comment! I love reading your comments! 

...

"I got a permanent parking spot for you."

"Eliza!" Alexander called to his new wife as he returned home one Saturday.

He had a surprise for her, and a good one at that. He left the parlor excited to show her what he had done, knowing that she was most likely going to love it. The whole way home it took everything within him not to send her a text and spill the secret.

"Office!" she responded from their work office, not taking her gaze off the computer screen.

He met her in there, finding her counting the donations she had so far for the orphanage she was trying to establish. As he usually greeted her, he placed a kiss on her cheek. He stood behind her and wrapped his arms around her from behind, looking at the Excel spreadsheet she had up.

"Donations going well?" he asked, looking at the names listed and how much was donated. It was a good start, but still a slow business.

"Yeah," she breathed out as she saved the document and turned towards him. He could tell that she was a little frustrated that things weren't moving faster, but of course she tried not to show it. "Did you finish those errands you said you needed to do?"

He smiled, knowing exactly what those "errands" were.

"Mhm," he mumbled. He pulled her off of the office chair and sat down where she had just been, then pulled her back down onto his lap.

"You're being awfully affectionate," she chuckled, leaning into him. She wasn't going to complain. Ever since they had gotten married just under a month ago, Alexander had been more affectionate than ever. It's not that he hadn't been before, but recently that affection had magnified by at least ten times.

"It's just because I looooove you," he cooed as he peppered innocent kisses on her neck.

She laughed again, standing up from his lap. "Were your 'errands' going out with the boys and drinking? You seem a little tipsy."

He groaned, knowing well that she always resorted to him being drunk when he was overly mushy.

"No, but I do need to show you something."

She cocked her eyebrow, slightly amused at what he was getting at.

"We aren't doing that right now, Alexander," she hissed, assuming he wanted to show her what was in his pants. That's usually what he meant.

It was his turn to laugh. "No, no, not that." He smirked. "But we can do some of that later."

She blushed pink at his implication, still slightly shy about it. He found it so cute how shy she was about discussing it, even though he knew that's not how she really was in bed.

"Look," he said, showing her his left hand, specifically his ring finger.

Rolling her eyes jokingly she said, "Alex, I know you have a ring there, I did marry you after all..." Her breathed hitched as she barely got out her final word when she saw exactly what he wanted her to see on his finger. "Oh, Alexander," she breathed out when she finally got the words to say.

She placed his hand in hers and traced right above his ring.

"I got a permanent parking spot for you," he said, smiling at Eliza's surprise and how well he had pulled it off.

The simple "E" tattooed right above his wedding band was there to stay, just as his own "E" was there to stay in his heart. It wasn't anything fancy, not even in cursive, but the gesture meant everything to Eliza.

"I can't believe you did this," she said, her eyes watering slightly. She always got emotional easily, especially when it came to her relationship with Alexander.

"You like it?" he asked, though he already knew the answer.

"I love it."

She kissed the tattoo lightly, then linked her hand with his as she climbed back onto his lap, this time straddling him. Leaning forward to kiss his lips intensely, her fingers played with his fingers as he deepened the kiss, leading into exactly what he had implied earlier.