"Stop crying. You're gonna make me cry."

Sorry this is a little later this weekend! Had lots of homework, a choir thing, and work went late! 

As always, like and comment. Your comments make my day! And, if you have any requests feel free to DM me! I love writing what you all want to see!

...

"Stop crying. You're gonna make me cry."

"Please, Dad!" Eliza begged. Her lower lip jutted out in a classic "puppy dog" look, something that usually worked.

"No, Eliza. I don't like the idea of you and your boyfriend jetting off to Europe together at sixteen years old." He stood firm, arms crossed in front of him.

"I'm almost seventeen!" Eliza added on quickly, hoping to crack him. "Besides, it's not like we'll be alone. His family will be there too. And get this—they invited me!"

Seeing that her dad didn't seem to care, nor that his opinion would change, she wrapped her arms around him like when she was a little girl, cuddling into him sweetly.

"Pleeeeeaaase?" she asked sort of in a toddler voice. She looked up to him and saw that his facial expression had yet to change.

"Your mother and I already said no. I'm sorry, Eliza. We just don't think it's appropriate."

Eliza pulled away quickly and huffed, crossing her arms and dramatically stomping away up to her room where Alexander was sitting on her bed.

"Still a no?" he asked when he saw her face. He knew it couldn't mean good news. She shook her head and sat next to him on her bed. "I'm sorry," he whispered, pulling her closer to him and rubbing up and down her arm.

Her head found its place in the crook of his neck, her face red from frustration.

"I can't believe I can't go. I even offered to pay them back for the trip, but of course daddy doesn't need my money. It's like he doesn't trust us!"

Alexander laughed softly. "Well he did find us in your bed making out last week with me on top of you."

She glared at her boyfriend, knowing he was right, but she was still frustrated that she couldn't go with him on this trip. After a few moments she said, "I'm just really going to miss you when you're on vacation."

"Hey, hey," he shushed her gently, caressing her face in his hands. "I'm going to miss you, too. But it's only a week and a half. We can FaceTime every night, and I'm sure I'll be texting you constantly. Just like every time we're apart."

"Okay," she settled, giving him an innocent peck on the lips. "But you have to promise me you'll bring me back something." She smirked, knowing he would have anyways.

He chuckled under his breath. "You've got it."

...

The day had come when Alexander would be leaving. Eliza came with him to the airport, getting every last moment with him before he left. Her eyes already started welling up with tears among arriving, and they didn't stop when it was time to say goodbye.

Standing in the airport, suitcase next to Alexander, Eliza tumbled into his chest, wrapping her arms around him so tightly she was afraid she'd suffocate him. He welcomed it though, one arm wrapping around her waist and the other at the back of her head softly stroking her dark locks.

He knew she was crying by how her breathing changed, even though she was trying her hardest to be quiet.

After a few minutes she pulled away and gave him one last passionate kiss, not caring about everyone else around them probably giving weird stares.

"Stop crying. You're gonna make me cry," he said when they pulled away, and he saw her face stained from tears. He wiped away the new tears that were falling, ignoring the fact that his own tears were threatening to fall.

"Sorry," she mumbled.

"It's less than two weeks," he said, kissing her nose. "See you soon."

"See you soon," she repeated. "I love you."

"I love you, too," he responded, giving her one last kiss on the lips for good measure.

As he sat back in his airplane seat, Alexander went to his carry on to grab his headphones. On the top of his bag was a torn piece of paper with these words: "I love you, have a safe flight xx". He smiled and tucked the paper in his pocket, knowing that he'd see his girl again soon.