"Maybe we could be each other's first kiss."

Hi friends! Sorry this is a little late! Finals week was crazy and inspiration was a little dim. Hope you like this next update! Merry Christmas! 

...

"Maybe we could be each other's first kiss"

Fifteen year old Eliza Schuyler sat on her bed, tears running down her cheeks for what she thought was the third time that day. Her heart felt like it was shattered, and that it could never be fixed again.

Alexander Hamilton followed his best friend, sinking into the bed next to her.

"I'm sorry," she sniffed, rubbing away her tears. "I must look really dumb crying over a stupid boy. I must look ridiculous."

"You don't look ridiculous. He cheated on you. It's okay to cry."

He pulled her into a hug, placing her head into his chest and playing with her hair softly. He tended to do that to calm her down.

"What did I do wrong? Was I not pretty enough for him? Was I not good enough?"

"No, no, Liza. You are perfect. You are enough."

She wiped her face on his sweater. She cuddled into him, stuck in her thoughts. Eliza thought she loved this boy, and that he loved her back. When she found out that he was seeing another girl while they were dating, her heart broke and hurt harder than she had ever felt before.

"It just hurts. He was supposed to be my first kiss, too."

"Well I suppose it's good you didn't waste it on him then, isn't it? He didn't deserve someone like you, and you certainly deserve the waste your first kiss on him." His fingers rubbed gently over Eliza's knuckles and placed a gentle kiss on her forehead.

"I feel like such a loser. Angelica tells me all the time I'm too old to not have kissed anyone yet."

She didn't know what possessed her to suddenly open up so much to him. He was her best friend, after all, and they did tell each other everything, but this was a new level of trust.

"If it makes you feel better, I haven't kissed anyone either."

Eliza smiled, feeling a little bit better than before. She found it hard to believe that someone like him had never kissed anyone. But it did make her feel better.

After a few moments, Alexander had a thought. "This might sound crazy... but maybe we could be each other's first kiss."

Eliza sat up, looking at Alexander with a confused expression. She didn't dislike the idea, which was shown by the way she bit down into her lower lip at the thought. She did trust him after all. He wouldn't be the worst person to share her first kiss with.

She nodded, a little too eagerly. "Ok," she whispered, waiting for him to lean in. The kiss began a little awkward, neither of them knowing what to do. "What am I supposed to do with my hands?" Eliza asked giggling.

He laughed nervously, gently guiding her hands to his side. One hand was rested at his hip while the other cautiously found a spot on his shoulder near his chest. She breathed out a smile apprehensively.

"Is it okay if I put my hand here?" Alexander asked, his left hand fumbling near her waist, and the other reaching towards her chin. She nodded, melting at the way his hands gently touched her body.

The kiss may have gotten off to a beautifully awkward start, but those things floated away as Alexander leaned forward, tipping her chin up and capturing her lips in a kiss. Their lips moved together perfectly, Eliza's arm reaching behind his neck as her fingers lightly played with his hair. After a few seconds, they pulled apart, Eliza blushing wildly.

"Thanks for being my first kiss," Eliza said a minute later after trying to wrangle the horses that were racing in her heart. "I wouldn't have rather had it with anyone else."

"You're welcome, Betsey. Thanks for being mine as well."

She pulled him in for a hug, grateful for the fact that he had been there for her.

"And thanks for being there for me. I appreciate it." She kissed his forehead sweetly, leaving her room to find her sisters.

And there Alexander was left sitting on her bed, absolutely in puppy dog love with his best friend.