Chapter 1

"Please don't think you're alone my child. You're going to be a very important person and Omega to someone my little Angel, just you wait. You will always have someone watching over you. I love you my Omega J...".

The young boy jumps from his sleep in sweat. He's been having the same dream for the past two nights and doesn't know why. The young boy sighs and went in the bathroom to shower and brush his teeth.

He goes outside after eating and showering and takes in the nice smells around him. Trees, flowers and clean air filled his lungs and he smiles. This was home to him... The only home he had. He has been alone since he was seven and has no memory of anything before that.

The only thing the young boy had that he knew was important and didn't know why... Was a necklace.

He touches the necklace around his neck and immediately felt safe. The strange but beautiful necklace appeared around his neck when he was sleeping. He doesn't know why he has it nor doesn't know what it means. All he knows was that he needed it keep it safe.

Speaking of safe, he knew he had to leave this cabin. He heard stories about hunters that like to hunt wolf like humans like him and that scares him to death. However, what scared him the most was not having people or someone to protect him. He can't defend for him self and every little noise scares him.

Just like the noise that he heard coming from a bush. Tears immediately formed in his eyes and he started to run...

Running from the one place he called home.