Chapter 56

Haru appeared sitting elegantly in a chair. "Oh! Pretty!". Baekhyun claps. "New pack member?". Baekhyun asked. "Haru". Yoongi growled. "Hello again Yoongi". Haru said. "You're Haru?". Baekhyun says and Haru slightly nodded. "Who are you since you're not Baekhyun's cousin". Namjoon said. "I'm Haru".

"What are you? Is that a better question?". Yoongi said. "I'm nothing you need to know". Haru said. "Oh... I like your attitude". Baekhyun laughed. "Baek, get out". Yoongi sighs. "Fine, I wanted to see Chan anyway". Baekhyun said. "Wear sneakers... You're going have to run". Haru says. "What?". Baekhyun tilted his head, but Haru gave him no attention.

"Umm... Ok?". Baekhyun walked out confused. "Can you answer some questions?". Namjoon asked. "I will not answer anything". Haru said. "Why did Baek say you weren't his cousin?". Yoongi asked. "Mind control". Haru replied. "How else was I going to enter your home, I have respect for Alphas... In their own homes that is".

"You're a omega?". Namjoon says surprised. "True blooded one". Haru says. "That's...". "Did he tell you about him yet?". Haru looked straight at Yoongi. "Who?". Yoongi said. Haru looked right at Namjoon. "He saw the wolf's human form". Haru said. "Wh-what?". Yoongi said looking at Namjoon. "Yo-you saw him?". Yoongi asked.

"You can't throw me into something I don't kno...". "You two adopted him correct?". Haru says and Namjoon's eyes widened. "Ho-how do you about that?". Namjoon asked. Haru just giggled and looked at Yoongi again. "He'll tell you about him". Haru stands up and goes to the door. "Where are you going? I still have more questions". Yoongi said.

"And I said I won't answer anything". Haru said. "Why not?". Namjoon said and Haru looked at him. "I will not ruin his story for you all, that's why not". Haru said. "Wait... Please, give me his name at least". Yoongi says with a hurt voice. Haru looked at Namjoon then at Yoongi. "He's here for that". Haru said. "What doe...". "Good day Alphas".

They watched Haru leave and Yoongi ran over to Namjoon shaking him. "What is wrong with you!?!". Namjoon yelled. "The boy, what was his name?". Yoongi said. "Wha...". "The boy you adopted, tell me his fucking name!". Yoongi yelled. "Jimin". Namjoon sighs.

"His name is Jimin".