Chapter 82

Jimin was laying on the something
soft, and that made him open his eyes.

Jimin was laying on the something soft, and that made him open his eyes

"Wh-what...". "I've been waiting for you". Jimin heard a voice say. "Wh-who?". Jimin said. "I'm your God wolf". The voice says. "I have been waiting for centuries for you Jimin". The voice said. "Wh-why? There were plenty of other wolves to chose from, there were tons of other kids to pick, why me?". Jimin asked.

"They weren't you". The voice replied. "I wanted the perfect one to have my power, to have my wolf and it was you Jimin, it had to be". The voice said. "I do apologize for what I put your family through but I had to chose you, I knew you were the only one that could wield my power". The voice said. "I understand". Jimin said.

"If I was your first choice then I can't argue with you". Jimin smiled. "Thank you JiminI'm glad I choose you". The voice said. Jimin giggled and felt his body glow again. "What's going on?". Jimin said. "I'm giving you the rest of my power". The voice said. "And I have to send you back, your protector is going crazy right now".

Jimin laughed picturing Haru about to kill someone over him, then gasped. "Oh my god, send me back please!". Jimin pledges. "Of course... See you soon Jimin".

 See you soon Jimin"

Jimin returned back to his room and saw Haru rocking back and forth in a corner. "I should put a bell on him". Haru said. "And why can't I sense him!?!". Haru groaned. "Umm...". That's all Jimin said before he was tackled to the ground. "You're ok!". Haru said. "I'm fine Haru". Jimin giggled.

"Where were you? Who had you?". Haru asked with rage. "My wolf". Jimin said. "Huh?". Haru blinked. Jimin touched Haru's head. Haru saw everything that Jimin saw. "Yo-you...". Haru says and Jimin smiled.

"I have my powers".

(This is not the voice that's been with Jimin in the beginning, its different)