Chapter 23

'I wonder if it was a omega'

'I wonder if it was a omega'. Yoongi thought while sitting in his living room. 'Was it a girl or boy?'. Yoongi wondered. "He's talking to his self again". Baekhyun whispered to Taehyung. "I know... I'm scared". Taehyung whispered back. "Why the fuck are you talking to yourself?". They all jumped seeing Jin and Hajoon.

"I wasn't talking to myself". Yoongi said. "Yes you were Uncle Yoongi!". Hajoon said. "And don't you dare question my son". Jin growled. "We also heard you Yoongi, we just didn't say anything". Baekhyun snickered. Yoongi glared at the two omegas who were smiling at him. "Out". Yoongi huffed. "Bye Yoongi!". The two omegas giggled and walked out.

"What is it now Jin?". Yoongi asked. "Its Jungkook". Jin answered. "What about him?". Yoongi raised his brow. "He's acting weird...". Jin said. "Its Jungkook... He's always weird". Yoongi said. "I'm serious Yoongi, he's been sneaking in and out of the house, coming back with flowers and smelling like the woods". Jin said.

"He's coming back with flowers? I knew he wasn't a Alpha". Yoongi shake his head. "Yoongi!". Jin yelled. "What do you want me to say Jin?". Yoongi said. "He's old enough to do what he wants, and you're acting like a jealous mother". Yoongi huffed. "I...". "He's fine Jin, trust me, now stop stressing yourself out... Once again you're pregnant". Yoongi said. 

"You don't have to keep telling me that". Jin crossed his arms. "Apparently, I do". Yoongi chuckled. "Now, go home cause I know that Namjoon doesn't know you're here". Yoongi said. "Goodness, you're right!". Jin gasped. "I have to lea...". "I told you to stay home". Jin turned to see his husband pissed off.

"H-hi Nam...". "In the car". Namjoon growled. Jin pouted and followed his Alpha's orders. "Sorry Yoongi". Namjoon said. "No worries...". Yoongi replied. "Oh and tell your man wife that Jungkook and Tae are dating so he can leave your brother and I alone". Yoongi said. "Finally! I was sick of hearing him bitch and whine". Namjoon said.

"Same goes for Tae". Yoongi said. "JOONIE! LETS GO! I'M HUNGRY AND MY FEET HURT!". Jin screamed. "If you would just stay still, ma...". "Shut it Min". Namjoon growled. Yoongi just smirked and Namjoon slammed the door behind him. "Hmm...".

"I should move".