Chapter 99

"Yo-Yoongi I'm sor"

"Yo-Yoongi I'm sor". Yoongi kissed Jimin shutting him up completely. "We had so much fun the last two times, why don't you want to play with me?". Yoongi asked. "I... Ngh". Jimin felt Yoongi's hand slide in his shirt. "Yo... Ha-Haru said...". "Fuck Haru". Yoongi says kissing Jimin neck up to his jaw and kissing him.

"I can feel you body heat Jimin". Yoongi whispered. "You want me, don't you?". Yoongi asked. "I-I". Jimin stumbles on his words. "I knew it". Yoongi chuckled. "Don't worry Jimin, daddy wants you too".

Mild smut

Yoongi was already taking off Jimin's clothes. "Daddy". Jimin whined. "Hmm?". Yoongi hummed while his hand was already going to Jimin's member. "I... Ah!". Jimin yelped then moans when Yoongi starts stroking him. "You should see your face baby, you look so pleased". Yoongi smirked. "That excites me".

"Ah! Ah! Ah!". Jimin whined when Yoongi starts moving his hand faster. "Ngh! Sl- ah slow do... Daddy!". Jimin already came. Yoongi tilts his head. "You're not learning properly... Shame really". Yoongi puts three fingers in Jimin and roughly starts moving them. "AH!". Jimin screamed. Yoongi silently watched Jimin moan feeling pride fill his chest.

Jimin wanted to touch his self but didn't want to get in any more problem. "Go ahead". Yoongi said. "I want to see you touch yourself". Yoongi whispered. Jimin embarrassedly grabbed hold of his member. "Up and down". Yoongi says and Jimin weakly nodded. Jimin started to move both his hands up and down on his member.

"Mmm". Jimin closed his eyes. Yoongi stops his fingering just to watch Jimin please his self. "Faster". Yoongi demanded and Jimin did what his Alpha told him to do. "Mmm! Ah!". Jimin whimpers while his body was shaking. "Daddy! Mhh!". Jimin yells moving his hands faster. "How you feeling baby?". Yoongi asked.

"Go-good! It... Ah! Good!". Jimin answered and came in his hands. "Shit that was hot". Yoongi said. "Daddy". Jimin calls out and Yoongi saw a hint of lust in Jimin's eyes. "Yes kitten?". Yoongi said. "I-I want it now please". Jimin tugged on Yoongi's pants. "Of course". Yoongi said. "Spread your wings Angel". Yoongi says and Jimin shyly opens his legs.

Cringe zone (smut)

Yoongi didn't waste anytime shoving his self inside of Jimin moving quickly. "Ngg!". Jimin grabbed onto Yoongi's back moaning like crazy. "You're taking me so well baby". Yoongi whispered kissing Jimin's shoulder. "Mm! Mm". Jimin was already out of it. He was just gripping on Yoongi's back and moaning in Yoongi's ear.

"God, you sound pretty". Yoongi groans quickening his pace while trying not to hit Jimin's spot. "More! Please!". Jimin begged. "Hmm...". Yoongi smirked and just made his thrusts harder. "AHHH!". Jimin screamed. "LIKE THAT! AH!". Jimin shouts. Yoongi didn't say anything, he just continued to thrust harder.

Jimin was now whimpering because of the pain. "This is what you wanted, so take it". Yoongi said. Jimin tugs in Yoongi's hair causing him to groan. "Bad kitten". Yoongi growled and immediately started hitting Jimin's spot. "Ah! N-no! Ahhh!". Jimin whined. "You like it, so don't fucking whine now". Yoongi says repeatedly slamming Jimin's spot.

"DADDY! DADDY!". Jimin felt close to coming, but Yoongi was quick to grab his member. "We will cum together, do you understand". Yoongi growled. "Ye-yes". Jimin whimper shaking underneath Yoongi. "Good boy". Yoongi held onto Jimin's hip and continues his rough pace. Jimin wasn't even moaning at this point, pleasure was all that he was thinking.

"Shit!". Yoongi yelled feeling close. "Dad...I...". Jimin weakly says. "Go ahead baby, I'll follow you". Yoongi said and Jimin didn't waste anytime and came. "Mmm!". Jimin shakes feeling happy to finally release while Yoongi came inside of him. "Ah". Yoongi fell on top of Jimin. "Sle-sleepy". Jimin said.

Yoongi chuckled and pulled Jimin to his chest. "Sleep my Angel". Yoongi said. Jimin nodded and cuddled up to Yoongi. "Night love". Yoongi kissed Jimin's head.

"Night Alpha".