Chapter 37

Yoongi was just sitting in his living room quietly. He stopped going to his office days ago cause he wasn't going to get any peace in there. "Why can't they leave me alone?". Yoongi asked his self. "Cause we love you!". Baekhyun comes out of no where and hugs Yoongi. "Get the fuck off me".

"Aww, don't be shy, I know your grumpy ass wanted a hug". Baekhyun smiled. "And... I can help you with you love problem". Baekhyun wiggled his eyebrows. "It's not a love problem, I'm just intri...". "Bitch, you in love". Baekhyun said. "Now let me help you". Baekhyun pats Yoongi on his thigh. "How?". Yoongi said.

"So remember that one Halloween party that you hosted and it was sick? And then you did a after party?". Baekhyun said. "Yes...?". Yoongi looked at Baekhyun weirdly. "Well my fifth cousin twice removed just joined the family again was at both of them and is a psychic". Baekhyun said.

"A psy..". Baekhyun flicked Yoongi's nose. "I was talking". Baekhyun said. Yoongi rubbed his nose glaring at Baekhyun. "My cousin can read your palm and tell you about your love life... If you have one that is". Baekhyun giggled. "With high offense... Your cousin sounds like a fraud". Yoongi spat. "I'm not".

 "I'm not"

"Haru!". Baekhyun hugs his cousin. "Baekie off, I'm here for a job". Haru says looking at Yoongi. "Meanie". Baekhyun puffs out his cheeks. "I'll be in my room". Baekhyun bows to Yoongi and leaves. "Sorry kid, I don't believe in psy...". "The wolf you met is scared of Alphas". Haru says sitting in a chair.

"Wha...". "It's a male and he's no longer in the woods cause you and your pack scared him off, he doesn't have a pack of his own and you scare him". Haru said looking straight in Yoongi's eyes. "Ho-how...". Yoongi shook his head in disbelief and Haru just huffed. "You're not going to see him for a while". Hard said. 

"Why?". Yoongi asked and Haru didn't answer him. "I asked you a que...". "And I heard you". Haru says. "Doesn't mean I'm going to answer you". Haru smirked. "I'm the Alp...". "I'm a true blooded omega". Haru yawned. "Yo-you're a what?". Yoongi blinked. "I'm pretty sure I said that sentence clearly". Haru said.

"Yo-you...". "You're going to do something that you will regret". Haru said. "Let's see if you can stop it from happening". Haru stands up from the chair. "Tell Baekie that I left". Haru walked out the house after that. Yoongi was left stunned.

"What will I regret?".