Chapter 5

The young boy was in the room watching birds, when he felt heat rise through his body

The young boy was in the room watching birds, when he felt heat rise through his body. "Ugh". The boy curls up in a ball panting and shaking. He doesn't know what this was but to was scaring him.

"Shh my child, its nothing bad".

The boy heard the voice say and the heat went away instantly. "Wh-what was". The boy looks down at his body confused. "What was that?". He asked out loud, but really asked to see if the voice would answer him... And it did.

"Something good my child... Everything will be fine when it comes to you".

"What? What will come to me?". He asked, but the voice didn't say anything. The boy decided to let it go and went to eat something from the kitchen.

 The boy decided to let it go and went to eat something from the kitchen

He opens the fridge and sees it filled with food once again. At first, he really didn't know where all the food and supplies were coming from, and realized that the voice was giving it to him somehow. "Thank you". He whispered for the voice.

"You're welcome, I told you, you're never alone".

"But why am I alone now? Who are you and why are you always helping me?". He asked. He never knew why he was alone to begin with. The boy knew he wasn't abandoned, he just wanted to know why and who left him. "If I was supposed to be alone, why was I born in the first place?". He questioned the voice.

"You were born for a reason and that reason is very important child, but please be patient... Everything will be revealed soon".

The boy nodded not wanting to bother the voice anymore, especially after everything its doing for him. "Umm... Are you putting these cabins out here for me?". He asked and the voice chuckled.

"I am, I can't let you sleep outside".

"Thank you". The boy says sincerely.

"You're welcome, now enjoy your breakfast".

The voice disappeared and the boy giggles and he starts eating his meal, but he still said...

"Thank you".