Chapter 44

Jimin was roaming the halls bored

Jimin was roaming the halls bored. Jin went out again, Jungkook went to play with Chip and Namjoon went to a meeting, that's what Jimin heard. "I'm bored!". Jimin yells.

"Go for a walk".

"I don't want to go by myself, and you don't count". Jimin giggled.

"Rude".

Jimin giggles again and decided to go to the kitchen. "HYUNG!". Jimin turned around and Hajoon pounced on him. "You're in your undies... Why?". Jimin asked. "Young master! Where are you!?!". Jimin heard a woman's voice and looks at Hajoon. "I don't want a bath". Hajoon pouted. "Oh...". Jimin nods. "I have him!". Jimin shouts.

Hajoon's eyes went wide. "Is this betrayal?". Hajoon says. "Master Jimin, thank you!". The maid bowed. "Master isn't necessary". Jimin told her. "Mummy will fight them if they don't call you that". Hajoon said. "Oh umm...". Jimin looks at the maid with sad eyes. "Here you go". Jimin handed Hajoon to the maid. "Thank you so much". She said.

"I'm telling mum on you!". Hajoon shouts pointing angrily at Jimin. "So you're telling mum that you ran away from your bath time? Picture that for a minute". Jimin gave Hajoon a eye smile. "I...". Hajoon darted his eyes around the hall. "I'll get you back for this Hyung!". Hajoon glared and the maid laughed.

"Enjoy your bath Hajoon". Jimin giggled and walked away. "He's so cute". Jimin says and heard the doorbell. "I'll get it! I'll get it!". Jimin ran to the door before anyone else can get to it.

 Jimin ran to the door before anyone else can get to it

Jimin sniffs the air around the boy. 'Strawberries... Oh! Taehyung!'. Jimin thinks. "Umm... Ju...". "Who are you?". Jimin gulped hearing his deep voice. "I never seen you before, so who are you and why are hanging around my Jungkook?". Taehyung glared. "I'm his friend". Jimin replied. "Jungkook never said anything about you".

'H-he didn't? But I'm his friend'. Jimin looked down at his feet. "Guess you aren't his friend". Taehyung scoffed. "I-I am!". Jimin yelled. "Watch you tone, I'm his omega! Not you!". Taehyung harshly poked Jimin in his chest.

"Say the word Jimin, and I'll strike him down...".

'No...'. Jimin looks at Taehyung. "You misunderstood something Tae...". "He doesn't want you here". Taehyung said and Jimin's heart stopped. "H-he...". "You can leave now". Taehyung scoffed and walked into the house and that's what Jimin did.

He left.