Chapter 16

Yoongi was glaring out the window

Yoongi was glaring out the window. He's been doing this for the past three days. There's been no sighting of that wolf at all. Yoongi knows that his pack thinks something is wrong with him cause just like Jungkook said, there was no scent of another wolf.

Yoongi slammed his fist against the wall in anger. "I know there was". Yoongi scoffed. "Alpha". Yoongi turns to the door. "Enter". Yoongi says and the door was opened.

 Yoongi says and the door was opened

"You called?". The man said. "Call it off Baekhyun". Yoongi said. "Finally!". Baekhyun praises and Yoongi looked at him. "We-were you out there?". Yoongi asked. "I was". Baekhyun replied. "Why? You are a omega". Yoongi said. "I was bored". Baekhyun shrugged. Yoongi glared at him and Baekhyun just giggled.

"Calm down, I'm fine and besides I wasn't even out there for that long when all those crazy Alphas told me to go back inside". Baekhyun stated. "You shouldn't have been out there to begin with". Yoongi argued. "Yeah, yeah". Baekhyun waved his hand. "Anyway, I'm off to party with a friend... Kisses". Baekhyun said. "Take a Alpha with you".

Baekhyun groaned loudly and looked at Yoongi. "I can take care of myself Alpha". Baekhyun said. "It was a order". Yoongi growled. "Party pooper". Baekhyun rolled his eyes and left. Yoongi rubs his head. "I have the worst omegas here". Yoongi sighs, looking out the window. "Hide if you want to wolf...".

"I'll find you".