Chapter 77

"Th-the wolf of evil". Jimin looked at Hoseok. "Damn it Haru!". Hoseok shouted. "Easy, remember what just happen when you tried to attack me". Haru grins. "What is the wolf of evil?". Jimin asked. "A wolf that spreads fear, blood and evil". Haru replied. "Do-don't tell him anymore... Please". Hoseok begged. "And why not?". Haru asked.

"Are you serious?". Hoseok says dumbfounded. "I'm always serious". Haru said. "That's your problem! Lighten up for once!". Hoseok yelled. "Why?". Haru asked. "See, tha...". "I'm being even more serious now Hoseok, why would I "lighten up". Haru air quotes. "What would change if I do?". Haru asked. "People need to know the truth every once in a while, and I'm the type to always tell the truth".

Hoseok bit his lip staring at the ground. "Now...". Haru looks at Jimin. "Hoseok is part of a generation filled with Amajis, and even though they kill, they are still part of the power circle". Haru explains and turns to Hoseok. "That is the only reason why I bowed to you". Haru said. "The power circle is where wolves with power and abilities go talk right?".

Haru looked at Jimin stunned then smiles. "Yes, it is... I'm glad you know that". Haru said. "It doesn't matter, I don't want it". Hoseok said. "Who wants to be a damn killer? I don't want this". Hoseok balls up his fist. "So change it". Haru said. "What?". Hoseok looked at him. "You really think you couldn't change your fate?". Haru raised a brow.

"I...". "You changed your wolf but you can't change something so simple? Hoseok... I'm actually disappointed". Haru said. "Wait, he changed his wolf?". Jimin said. "Oh, yes". Haru giggled. "His real wolf is very different from what you saw and that's cause he used this to change it".

Haru held up a book. "What is that? And please don't say its a book". Jimin said and Haru chuckled. "I won't play such jokes when it comes to you Jimin". Haru said. "This has every single detail about wolves... Minus you of course". Haru explains. "It also has banned spells in it that wolves use to do what they please without having any bad luck".

"Spells? We can use spells?". Jimin said. "No, that's why I said banned spells, pretty much anyone can use them, even children". Haru said. "I see". Jimin says and looks at Hoseok. "Can I see your real wolf?". Jimin asked. "No". Hoseok replied. "Well it's a good thing I don't need your permission". Haru giggled.

"Excuse me". Hoseok growled. "Do I have to rub that I'm stronger then you in your face again?". Haru said. "And Jimin wants to see it, and he will get what he wants, whether you like it or not". Haru smirked. "Why are you acting like Jimin is superior over you?". Hoseok asked. "Because he is, just like he's superior over every last one of you".

"And why is that?". Hoseok asked crossing his arms. Haru get giggled and smiles. "Be ready to kneel". Haru said. "Why?". Hoseok scoffed. "Cause Jimin is...".

"The God wolf".