Bonus 39

Joowon just stared at me with a smirk on his face. "Woo". I felt my heat getting higher. "I wanna see how high your heat goes". Joowon bit his lip. 'What?'. I gulped. "Woo please!". I begged with tears in my eyes. "You're the one that still has your pants on". Joowon said. I quickly took them off and looked at Joowon with pledging eyes. "N-now you'll help me?". I asked while rubbing my legs together. "What are you going to call me?".

I licked my lips feeling the slick run down my legs. "Wo...". "Wrong". Joowon rubs his finger down my neck and I whimpered. "Alph...". "Wrong again". Joowon rubs my thigh. "Ah!". I moaned. "You got one more chance". Joowon smirks. "Oppa". I whined. "Oppa? I'll allow that". Joowon grins. "Back now". Joowon orders and I laid on my back. "Apologizes but...". Joowon smiles. "I won't go easy on you".

Mild smut

Joowon takes off his shirt and I wasn't expecting him to have abs. "Take this off". Joowon tugs my underwear and I did what I was told. "Good boy". Joowon says and I blushed. "Put your leg here". Joowon pats his shoulder and I shyly put my leg on his shoulder. Joowon puts two fingers in my mouth. "Mmm". I felt his fingers rub my tongue and I got flustered. "Your mouth is warm". Joowon says.

"Is it because of your heat or is it cause your a freak". Joowon took his fingers out just to shove it in me. "AH!". I arced my back. "You're very wet". Joowon took out his fingers just to lick the slick from them. "Peach? How sweet". Joowon said and puts his fingers back in and moves them quickly. "Oh! Oh! Mmm!". I moaned. "Don't you want to hear the sound you're making?".

Joowon covers my mouth and I heard what he was talking about. "Doesn't that sound nice?". Joowon whispers in my ear and starts kissing my neck. "Mmm!". I muffled. "Want me to go faster?". Joowon asked and I couldn't even answer before he moves his fingers faster. "MMM! MMM!". My hips buckles and I felt goosebumps on my body. Then Joowon starts scissoring me and I came.

"That was quick". Joowon chuckles and turns my on my stomach. "Jo-Joowon". I whimpered. "Thanks for the meal". Joowon says and I felt his tongue go in me. "Ngh!". I bit down on his pillow. 'How does he know so much?'. I questioned myself and Joowon touches my member and moves his hand up and down. "Ah! Oppa! More!". I moaned. I continued to bite down on Joowon's pillow til his pulls my hair.

I hissed and Joowon took out his tongue. I shivered because of it and he laughed at me. "You're even wetter then before". Joowon said. "Oppa, please". I begged. "Please what?". Joowon says. "I need it now". I panted. "Tell me why I should give it to you". Joowon said. "I... AHH!". I screamed when Joowon puts his fingers back in and scissors me again. "Ah! There! More!". I was a moaning mess and Joowon starts kissing my neck.

"You never told me why I should fuck you senseless". Joowon whispers in my ear. "Tell me why Lyon". Joowon said. I moaned at how he said my name. "Own me". I pant. "I want you to own me". I said. Joowon stops everything and I turned around and out my arms around him. "Be my Alpha". I say and kissed him. "Mmm!". Joowon was surprised but he did kiss me back.

"You're going to regret saying that". Joowon growled.

Cringe zone (smut)

Joowon rams his self in my and I screamed. "Big!". I cried out. "Blame my dad". Joowon says and starts moving. "Ngh!". I put my arms around Joowon. "Woo, harder!". I begged. "Are you... Kidding". Joowon fastened his pace and I clawed down his back. "Fuck". Joowon hissed. "Dig your nails deeper Lyon". Joowon whispers. I was to busy moaning to do what Joowon said and he stops.

"Joo...". Joowon grabs my jaw. "Dig your nails deeper Lyon". Joowon says while his eyes turned a darker red. I nodded and Joowon smirks and hardened his thrusts. "AH! AH!". I screamed. "No one can hear you, so let out your pretty sounds". Joowon held down my hips and slams me roughly. I grabbed the sheets seeing stars and drooling. "You look hot right now". Joowon laughs and hits my spot on purpose.

"AHH!!!". I came immediately and Joowon stops. "How sweet". Joowon picks me up and held me against the wall. "Joo... Mmm". Joowon slowly enters me again. "Make sure you hold me tightly cause I won't be holding you". Joowon says and starts moving again. I made sure that my legs and my arms was around Joowon cause just like he said, his hands were on the wall. "Oppa! Rougher!". I said.

"Such a dirty boy you are". Joowon said but gave me what I wanted. "Oh! Oppa! Yes!". I whined while scratching down Joowon's back. "You're so fucking sexy". Joowon starts sucking on my neck and collarbone. "Woo! Cl-close!". I hitched and Joowon goes faster. "Oppa! Oppa!". I yelled and came again. "Shit". Joowon says pulling out. "Thank god it didn't... Mmm!". I kissed him.

"Joowon... Mark me". I said. "What?". Joowon blinks. "Please". I pledged. "I can't". Joowon says. "Bite me or I'll cry rape". I hissed. Joowon raises his brow and sighs. "So aggressive". Joowon chuckled and licks my neck. "If you insist". Joowon bites me and I whimpered. "Let's see how it'll look". Joowon smiles. "Thank you Woo". I hugged him and fell asleep.

"You're welcome Lyon".