Chapter 39

"My... Protector?". Jimin repeats. "Yes". Haru smiles.

"I don't believe you. I'm here, Jimin doesn't need anyone else".

"To bad for you". Haru spat. "And you know your real role don't you?". Haru asked and the voice didn't reply. "Good voice". Haru giggles and looks at Jimin. "I'm not here to change your story or anything like that, I'm here to protect you as much as I can". Haru said. "You keep saying story... What story?". Jimin asked.

"Your life is your story". Haru said. "You were born for a reason Jimin, that's why I say story... You're writing your book as we speak". Haru said. "Tell me about my story please". Jimin begged. "I can not do that". Haru said. "It's your story not mines... I can't tell you nothing about your future nor your past, you must find out own your own".

"It-its hard". Jimin says looking down. "How can I write something if I'm missing the biggest piece of my story?". Jimin questioned and all Haru did was stared at him. "What story doesn't have a beginning to it?". Jimin asked. "To me... A good one cause you can find it on your way". Haru said.

"That doesn't make any sense!". Jimin yells frustrated. Haru chuckles a little. "Look". Haru held out a hand and Jimin sees something form.

 Haru held out a hand and Jimin sees something form

Jimin was so mesmerized by it that he wanted to get closer. "I-I seen this before...". Jimin says walking closer to Haru. "Yes you did... Now remember where". Haru said. Jimin was now by Haru's hand and then pain shot through Jimin's head. "AHHH!". Jimin grabs his head and collapsed to the ground.

"Jimin!".

"Jimin!". Haru caught Jimin and held his head. "Jimin? Jimin? Open your eyes". Haru says lightly tapping Jimin's cheek. Jimin's eyes moves slightly and when he opens them, its not what Haru or the voice expected to see.

 Jimin's eyes moves slightly and when he opens them, its not what Haru or the voice expected to see

(With the butterfly)