Bonus 45

Von and I walked around each other til he attacks. I dodged and bit his neck. "Little bitch!". Von flings me into a tree and I hit my head. I shook off the pain and Von bit my face. "Ngg!". I groaned in pain and scratched his chest. Von hissed and I jumped on him and dug my claws in one of his eyes. Von screams in pain and kicks me off him. "Why!?!". Von yells. "Why do you want my Lyon!?!".

"Cause he's mine". I looked at him like he was stupid. "No he isn't!". Von ran at me and I moved but he wasn't aiming for me. I felt pain in my leg and I cried out. He put a bear trap on my leg. "Damn it!". I tried to get the trap off my leg but I couldn't. 'How did he even get get it on me?'. I turned to Von who was smiling at me. "What's the matter Jinsu? Aren't you going to fight me?". Von starts laughing. "You dick". I growled.

"That's what happens when you fucking try to take what's mine!". Von's mouth starts oozing red stuff and I panicked. "Ever heard of blood bite?". Von asked circling around me. "I bite you and I can either put poison in your blood or make your blood boil and watch you explode". Von says. "Lets do that". Von bites my neck and I felt heat in my body. "Ge-get off me!". I yelled. Von chuckled and moves away from me. "Now to watch you go boom!".