Bonus 24

Von was walking back and forth in the room while I was on my phone.

Unknown
Hey Lyon! It's Moon. And where the hell have you been?

'How the hell did she get my number?'. I looked up at Von and he was yelling on his phone. 'Good'. I smiled and started texting Moon.

Lyon
How did you get my number?

Moon

Threats

Lyon

Ok...?

Moon

Where have you been? And don't lie to me

Lyon

I... I'm dealing with some issues

Moon

That man?

Lyon

Yes

Moon

Are you ok?

Lyon

I'm fine

Joowon? I-is he ok?

Moon

No... He's been pissed the entire week

Lyon

Pissed? Why?

Moon

Wow... You're so dense

Lyon

Huh?

Moon

Woo is also dense... Y'all make me sick

Lyon

I don't understand

Moon

Bye Lyon

I stared at my phone confused. 'How am I dense?'. I tilted my head. "Pardon my lateness sir". A doctor walks in and bows. "Whatever, now help me". Von points to me. "Is he pregnant?". The doctor asked. "No". I gagged. "So what's the problem sir?". The doctor said. "I've been marking him and rubbing my scent all over him and they disappear! That's the fucking problem!".

"Oh?". The doctor says boredly and I giggled. "May I check you for a second?". The doctor asked me. "Sure". I said and he walks to me. "You're not his mate". The doctor whispers. "Yeah I know". I whisper back. "Now tell him that". I said and the doctor chuckled. "What the hell are y'all talking about?". Von growled. "Oh nothing". The doctor said and gives me a shot.

"Ow!". I yelped. "That hurt". I pouted and my scent filled the room. "Oh". I looked at the doctor. "What are...". "Shh... Look". The doctor points to Von who wasn't reacting to my scent. "What's going on?". I whispered. "Bloom shot". The doctor said. "Bloom shot?". I repeated. "That's for omegas to boost their scents for alphas that have a scent kink right?". I asked and the doctor nods.

"You're knowledgeable I see". The doctor. "And since he isn't reacting it your scent just proves that he isn't your alpha". The doctor says. "What the hell are you talking about!?!". Von yelled. "I gave Lyon a bloom shot". The doctor said. "Yo-you what?". Von's eyes widened. "Right now, you should be smelling how strong his scent is and you don't". The doctor says. "So what!?! Lyon is mines!".

"Guess he isn't". The doctor shrugs. "That's why your mark and scent won't stick on him". The doctor said. "I will make it stay!". Von shouts and leaved the room. I tugged the doctor's sleeve and he looks at me. "Wh-what happens now?". I asked. "Your true alpha will be affected by your scent". He said. "He will either want to find you or go mad cause you're not close to him".

"I see". I looked down. 'My true alpha huh?'.

'I wonder who that is'.

(By the way, how do y'all think Lyon is pronounced?)