Chapter 40

While sitting in his room, Yoongi was still thinking about the wolf and what Haru said. "What do I do that makes me regret my actions?". Yoongi wonders. "YOONGI!". Yoongi heard Taehyung shouts his name and he rolled his eyes. "Why can't he.... Agh!".

Yoongi felt his head was getting spilt in half and he grabs it while kneeling on the ground. "Ahhh!". Yoongi yells in pain and Taehyung opened the door. "Yoongi!". Taehyung ran over to him. "What's the matter!?!". Taehyung asked panicking. Yoongi couldn't answer cause of the pain. "I-I'll go get Riho!". Taehyung ran out the room.

The moment Taehyung left, the pain went away. "The fuck was that?". Yoongi asked. "That was just as painful as my rut". Yoongi says getting up from the floor. "Alpha!". Taehyung and Riho rushed in the room. "Are you alright!?!". Riho asked. "I'm fine". Yoongi said. "No you're not, you were holding your head and screaming in pain and...".

Yoongi just smiled at Taehyung. "I'm fine now Tae". Yoongi says and pets Taehyung on his head. "You worry to much, I'm stronger then you think". Yoongi chuckled. "Then don't give me a damn heartattack". Taehyung huffed and walked out. "Well I don't care what you say, I'm making you tea and giving you medication". Riho said.

"That's not...". "I just said I didn't care". Riho rolled her eyes while leaving the room. "Why don't they listen to me?". Yoongi groans and looks at the mirror just to jumped away from it.

 Yoongi groans and looks at the mirror just to jumped away from it