Chapter 51

Jimin looked at Hoseok, then at the bags in his hands

Jimin looked at Hoseok, then at the bags in his hands. "Umm...". Jimin pointed to the bags. "Oh? I just got me some meat". Hoseok smiled innocently. "You won't get nauseous smelling them right?". Hoseok asked. "No? Wh...". "Fried chicken come to daddy!". Hoseok laughed running to the kitchen.

"He could have offered me some".

"Ca-can you even eat?". Jimin asked.

"Stop overthinking things child".

"Hey Jimin! Want me to fried you some fish!?!". Hoseok yelled. "No thank you! I only eat baked and streamed fish!". Jimin shouts in his shy voice. "God... How are you alive!?!". Hoseok groaned loudly and Jimin giggled. "Jimin! I bought cake!". Jungkook shouts walking in the cabin. "Is it sugar and gluten free?". Jimin asked.

"How should I know? It's cake, don't judge cake". Jungkook said. "And what the hell is gluten? It sounds like a nasty ass toothpaste". Jungkook gagged. "Umm... Do you have anything else?". Jimin asked. "Yeah water and some apples slices I stole from Hajoon". Jungkook replied. "He misses you, you know". Jungkook said.

"I'll go back, I promise". Jimin said. "Good cause he HATES Taehyung". Jungkook groaned. "I saw him beating on Tae with a belt cause he knew he did something to you". Jungkook said. "Oh no!". Jimin gasped. "You stopped him right?". Jimin asked. "Of course I did... No one else did". Jungkook sighs. "They really watched Hajoon beat... Who's making chicken?".

"Hoseok". Jimin giggled seeing Jungkook run in the kitchen just to get thrown out of it. "I ain't sharing with your bunny ass!". Hoseok yelled. "Fight me!". Jungkook shouted. "Think you can win this time?". Hoseok smirked. "Can't even share chicken, I'm hurt". Jungkook puffed out his cheeks.

"Wait, you eat meat?". Hoseok asked. "Of course I do!". Jungkook yelled. "Hmm... Thought you were a vegan or some shit like that". Hoseok laughed. "Let's see if you can hang with the big boys". Hoseok gave Jungkook a evil smiled and walking back into the kitchen. "I didn't like that". Jungkook said. "Should I be worried?". Jungkook asked Jimin. "Maybe".

 "Maybe"

"Behold... Hobie's hot chicks". Hoseok said. "They smell delicious". Jungkook tried to reach for one, but Hoseok smacked his hand away. "I said can you hang with the big boys, so you're hanging with the big boys". Hoseok smirked and pulled something from his pocket. "What is that?". Jimin asked. "Sun sauce". Hoseok grinned and drowns the chicken with it.

The moment the smell hit Jungkook's nose, he started tearing up. "What is that?". Jungkook asked wiping his tears away.

"Jimin... Lock your bathroom door".

"This separates the men from the boys". Hoseok says and adds lemon and lime juice on the chicken. Jungkook looked at Jimin for help, and Jimin immediately looked at the ground. "Eat up bunny". Hoseok said already eating some. "I...". Jungkook took a deep breath and took a piece of chicken.

The sauce hits Jungkook's tongue and he screamed. "Jungkook! Are you...". Jungkook ran out the house leaving Jimin stunned and Hoseok laughing. "Kids got balls, I respect that". Hoseok said. "How long have you been eating that?". Jimin asked. "You thought I ate that? Must be crazy". Hoseok said. "I ate the ones with barbeque sauce on them".

"That was brilliant".

'Really?'. Jimin blinks.

'What? It was brilliantly cold... You didn't let me finish".

"And besides, he's tougher then me, I choked on the smell and ended up in a hospital". Hoseok looked at the door. "He might be dead". Hoseok chuckled walking out the living room. Jimin looked at him stunned.

"I like him".