Bonus 25(Joowon)

"I'm sorry? What?". I looked at Haru. "Hyun... He's your protector". Haru said. "I thought I said that clearly". Haru scratched her cheek. "Really?". Mum tilts his head. "Hmm... Sounds like a lot of work". Hyun yawned. "Him? How are you so sure?". I asked. "Didn't he just appear out of no where? And don't I appear out of thin air?". Haru says and I nod. "Well there you go".

"I don't want to protect him but I sense that I don't have no choice". Hyun said. "You don't". Haru giggled. "How cute!". Mum rubs his cheek against Hyun's cheek. "Really? I'm right here mum". I rolled my eyes. "I think your mum's hot". Hyun said. "Wanna said that shit again". I growled. "Your mum is hot". Hyun repeats.

"How about you said that when my...". "Not scared of your dad". Hyun cuts me off. "I fucking...". I turned my head. 'What is that smell?'. I covered my nose feeling nauseous. "Baby? What's...". "Don't touch me!". I smacked my mum's hand away. "I'm about to beat his ass". Hyun said. "Don't y'all smell that!?!". I yelled feeling sick.

"I don't smell anything baby". Mum said. "Lavender". Haru said. "Lavender?". Mum says. 'I need it'. I was panted and started to follow the scent. "Where are...". I punched Hyun. "Don't get in my way". I looked down at him. "Where are you doing!?!". Mum shouted. "Its not his fault your Holyness, someone used a bloom shot and I'm guessing that the omega is his mate". Haru said.

"But he's still a baby!". Mum yells. "You were with Yoongi since you were seventeen". Haru points out. I was already walking off. "Haru! Stop him!". Mum shouts. "At once". Haru says and she was in front of me. "Move". I growled. "How cute". Haru giggles. "I said mo...". Haru touched my head and I blacked out.

"Adorable".