Chapter 110

"MY BABY!!!". Jin screams hugging Jimin tightly. "Lu-Lun...". Jimin wheezed. "Are you ok? Are you hurt? Are you hungry? Where were you? I should kick your ass for scaring me, do you know how worried I was? Do you!?!". Jin yelled. "Uh...". Jimin just smiled. "And they are?". Jin looked over and saw two people.

 Jin looked over and saw two people

"Wow... You're so pale". Jin said. "Ex-excuse me!". Mona yelled and Jin tilted his head. "Thank you for returning my son, but that's all you two are getting from me, I have no money". Jin said. "I...". "You two have a good day". Jin tugged Jimin's arm to pull him in the house. "Luna... They are my parents". Jimin said.

Jin looked at the two people and back at Jimin. "He looks like your brother and she looks so botox that it's killing my air supply". Jin said. "I'ma kill him". Mona said. "And besides, you already belong to Joonie and I so they can't have you". Jin giggled. "JJ! Come greet your brother!". Jin yelled while pulling Jimin into the house.

"HYUNG!". Hajoon for no reason kicks Yoongi again and hugs Jimin. "I missed you". Jimin picks up Hajoon and swings him around. "Who wouldn't miss me?". Hajoon giggled. "Now say sorry to your father". Jin points to Namjoon. "I...". "Say sorry!". Jin shouts in a high voice. "So-sorry!". Jimin bowed. "No Jimin, I'M sorry". Namjoon said. "Also go to your sister".

"Sister?". Jimin says and Jin pointed to a very obvious pink crib in the living room. "Oh!". Jimin puts Hajoon down and ran over it.

 Jimin puts Hajoon down and ran over it

"Aww!". Jimin squealed. "She's so tiny". Jimin carefully picks her up. "Hi Yumi". Jimin boops her nose. "I will not be forgotten". They all turned to the women's voice. "Your royalness". Haru kneeled. "HARU!!!". Mona tackled Haru to the ground. "Umm". Taehyung says and SunJae looked at him and Taehyung blushed.

"Apologies". Sunjae bowed. "I'm Sunjae and she's Mona, we're Jimin's parents". Sunjae said. "Yeah... Step parents". Jin whispered and Namjoon glared at him. "Just because you won't fight for Jimin doesn't mean I won't". Jin rolled his eyes. "Please help me". Haru begged. "Darling please get off her". Sunjae sighed. "No! I missed her!".

"Her!?!". Darren and Giu shouted at the same time. "Hmm?". Mona's eyes went straight to Giu. "Oh! You are delicious!". Mona ran up to him. "Uh...". Giu looked away while Mona kept staring at him. "Jimin! Good job! He looks like he will give us a lot of grandchildren... He's so built". Mona smiled. "And mines, so hands off". Darren pulled Giu close to him.

"Eh?". Mona blinked and looked around the room. "Are you with the Alpha with the red hair?". Mona asked Jimin. "No mother". Jimin puts Yumi back in her crib. "The one with the nice hair?". Mona pointed to Minseok. "I'm a omega ma'ma". Minseok said. "I don't judge". Mona shrugged. "He's with me". Hoseok said.

"Umm... The...". "No". Taehyung grabbed on Jungkook's arm. "Haru?". Mona said. "Are you being serious?". Haru asked. "His Alpha isn't here?". Mona tilts her head. "I'm right here!". Yoongi yelled frustrated. "Who?". Mona looked around the room. "Dear". Sunjae pointed to Yoongi who was right next to him. "Him!?!". Mona looks at Yoongi closely. "He's so small".

Yoongi clicked his tongue. "Hmm... Can he give me tons of grandchildren?". Mona asked. "Want me to give you a test?". Yoongi smirked. "I don't know, you want me to be your teacher?". Mona smirked back. "You and I are going to get along nicely". Yoongi chuckled. "Let me borrow Jimin for a second". Yoongi said. "No". "Done".

Mona grabbed her son and shoved him in Yoongi's arm. "I expect eight, but give me baby some months to breath". Mona said. "Mother!". Jimin yelled. "Fine by me". Yoongi picked up Jimin and walks out the house. "Hell no!". Jin grabbed his knife.

"Bring me back my son!".