Chapter 75

Jimin was playing with Chip when his door was opened and Haru came in slamming and locking the door. "Had fun?". Jimin giggled. "What is wrong with him?". Haru asked. "I don't...". The door was kicked opened before Jimin could finished. "Oh? Haru isn't in here". Jin said.

Jimin looked at Haru who was supposed to be hurt when Jin kicked the door, but wasn't. "No, sorry". Jimin said. "Tsk". Jin's nose flared. "HARU! YOU CAN'T FUCKING HIDE IN MY HOUSE! GET OUT HERE AND TRY ON THIS DAMN SUIT!". Jin screamed walking out. "Umm... How didn't you get hurt?". Jimin asked.

"I felt his anger coming, so I turned invisible". Haru answered. "Ok". Jimin looked Haru up and down. "You're stronger then me, so don't look at me like that". Haru said. "Are you sure about that?". Jimin says. "I am, you can kill me by staring at me". Haru aid and Jimin deliberately stares at Haru. "I said you were stronger then me, but not now".

"Man". Jimin huffed. "Wait, you really tried to kill me? I don't know how I feel about that". Haru scoffs and Jimin giggled. "I was just teasing you, don't be mad". Jimin snickered and Haru glared at him. "Ok, I'm sorry". Jimin eye smiled and Haru looked away. "Hmm? Weak to my eye smile huh?". Jimin wiggled his brows.

"I will hurt you Jimin". Haru growled. "No you won't". Jimin says cutely. Haru sighed and looked at Chip. "When did he get next to me?". Haru said. "I told you he likes you". Jimin said. "Please go away". Haru tried to shoo the deer away, but he didn't move. "Go pla...". 'He only stole a book and you all are going crazy'.

Jimin looked around the room. "You heard that right?". Jimin asked and Haru nodded. "Surprised you heard it, they are talking outside". Haru said. "Th-they are?". Jimin says and Haru nods again. "Guess your powers grow stronger when they know danger is coming". Haru whispered. "Huh?". Jimin said. "Nothing".

"But what are they talking about?". Jimin asked. "They are talking about him". Haru says pointing.

 Haru says pointing