Chapter 79

"What else do you want me to tell you? I told you his favorite color, food and you already know his name".

"How about you tell me something you can't tell me rather then pointless things?". Yoongi scoffed. "Since it sounds like you more about Jimin then Haru, you can tell me things Haru couldn't". Yoongi said. "All you told me were things you wanted to tell me". Yoongi adds.

"The things you want me to tell you... I can't... You have to understand that".

"How am I supposed to understand if you won't tell me why?". Yoongi asked. "And what's that story thing Haru keeps talking about?". Yoongi questioned.

"Now that is something I really can't share with you".

"Of course it isn't". Yoongi scoffed.

"You can be mad all you want Yoongi, but telling you about that is dangerous for Jimin".

"Dangerous? Why?". Yoongi asked and the voice didn't answer him.

"I told you all those, what you call "pointless things" because all the important ones has to be answered by Jimin only, and Haru will not let him answer them".

"Ok, what is the deal with Haru? All I get is this shady aura around Haru". Yoongi said. "Who is Haru?". Yoongi asked.

"I...".

"I'm someone important, so don't mind me".

Yoongi jumped up looking around the room. "Where are you!?!". Yoongi yelled.

"I don't even know why you're looking for me".

"Haru!". Yoongi shouted.

"Yoongi".

Yoongi clicked his tongue and heard Haru laughing.

"You all care about me so much... It really needs to stop, I'm only here for Jimin... I would watch you all die if the story told me too... Minus Jin, I like him".

"Who are you? And why are you always around my Jimin?". Yoongi asked.

"That's none of your concern... And I'm Haru".

"Stop answering questions like that!". Yoongi groaned pulling his hair.

"Stop asking questions knowing that I will answer like that... You should be preparing yourself Yoongi instead of worrying about me".

"What the hell are you talking about?". Yoongi asked, but heard nothing. "Damn it Haru". Yoongi groaned. "Do you know what Haru is talking about? If you're still there". Yoongi said.

"I do... But I can't tell you".

"I don't even know why I asked". Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"However... Its not a bad thing".

"And that means?". Yoongi says, and the voice didn't answer him. "I fucking hate them both". Yoongi says and lays on the couch. "Not a bad thing huh?". Yoongi looks up at the ceiling.

"So, what the hell is it?".