Outing

The Alpha and the Omega walked on a small path between a cover of trees, the two heading out of the castle garden to head to town. Katsuki had made a promise to Izuku that he'd take him to town, but only if he could prove he could win in a game against him. With a smirk, thinking that he'd beat the Omega easily, he agreed to the game. The blonde gathered some of the Omegas in the palace for a game of hide and seek, the idea to just follow Izuku's scent to find him lingering in the back of his mind. He had them hide, and sure enough, Izuku won. He had covered his scent, Katsuki finding everyone but the greenette. His growls of frustration scared everyone, making them run away, and he nearly tore apart the whole castle to find the Omega. It wasn't until he broke down and nearly had a panic attack from not being able to find him, that Izuku finally came out of hiding. As soon as he smelt the Omegas' familiar scent, he tackled him in a tight hug, only letting go once he knew Izuku was smothered in his scent.

Izuku had turned to him, a cheeky grin on his face. The Omega teased Katsuki that he won, reminding him of his promise. Grumbling under his breath, the Alpha frustratedly grabbed Izuku's hand and led him out of the castle. Izuku was now happily following behind his Alpha, admiring the beauty of nature and quickly sketching new and unique flowers in the sketchbook Katsuki had given him. The Alpha chuckled, watching him with awe. The way he was acting was cute and almost childish, Katsuki loved the way his eyes lit up whenever he saw something he liked. He looked at all of the drawings as he drew them, watching as he made exact replicas of the things he was sketching in less than a minute. Katsuki took note that he obviously enjoyed drawing, so he decided to buy him many more sketchbooks in the future, wanting nothing more than to spoil him.

By time they had arrived in town, his brand new sketchbook was a quarter of the way filled with many drawings of butterflies, flowers, and other plants and animals. He tucked the book into his messenger bag, a smile present on his face as he looked around at the bright colors of the town, eyes darting around in adoration. He stared with wide eyes, taking in the distinctive smells and bright colors as they passed by market stands and trading posts, shop keepers and vendors selling their goods to the townsfolk. A female Omega gasped once she saw the blonde, calling out that it was the king, causing a commotion. Izuku whined at the sudden noises, a crowd of people starting to form around the two. He whimpered as they eyed him up and down, turning to Katsuki in fear. Whispering a few curses under his breath, he grabbed Izuku's hand and hurriedly started walking away from the commotion. "Let's go... Fucking horny Omegas... Won't leave me the fuck alone, even after I announced that I've found a mate.."

Katsuki's words were barely a whisper, but Izuku caught on to the part about now having a mate and a small blush came to his face, the tips of his ears now pink. The town guards that Katsuki had stationed there calmed the crowd down, turning their attention away from the Alpha and the Omega, letting them go about their business in peace. They walked for a little while, their hands still locked together as Izuku glanced around, still taking in the beauty. Suddenly, Izuku broke free from Katsuki's grip, racing over to a nearby booth. There were small Katsudon bowls for sale, Izuku eyeing them hungrily, licking his lips. "Would you like to buy some, young boy?" A tall man with blonde hair asked, a cheerful smile on his face as he glanced back towards Katsuki, bowing his head respectfully.

"Yes! How much? " Izuku asked, reaching into his bag.

"1413¥!" The beta said, his voice peppy as he spoke.

A/n That equals to about $13 USD!

Izuku's smile fell, a sad frown instantly replacing it. He had been living on his own for a while, so he didn't have much money, he was only able to find small, temporary jobs, like helping out at orphanages and such. "O-oh.. Well, maybe next time.." Izuku chuckled awkwardly, turning to walk back to the Alpha.

Katsuki's heart broke seeing the Omega looking so sad, it was obvious he really wanted the Katsudon. "I'll pay for it," Katsuki walked up to the man,
handing him the money.

"K-katsuki! You didn't have to do that!" Izuku stuttered, eyes widened.

"Exactly, I didn't have to. I wanted to. You're my Omega, after all, I should take care of you," Katsuki grabbed the Katsudon, handing it to Izuku, who took it nervously. His face was tinted red, small butterflies made themselves at home in his stomach, and he found himself stealing glances at the blonde as they walked.

Izuku had finished off most of the Katsudon, and before he could even think about what he was doing, he held a spoonful out for Katsuki. "Want some..? "

With a quirked eyebrow, Katsuki silently questioned what the Omega was doing. He mentally shrugged the Omega's sudden actions aside when he looked at his nervous smile, and leaned down, eating the bite off the spoon, maintaining eyes contact with the short boy. Izuku bit his lip, making it slightly swell and turn pink in return. He turned away from the blonde Alpha, his face flushed red as he continued to eat. Once he had finished it, he got rid of the empty bowl, hurrying back onto the trail with Katsuki.

The greenette walked a few feet in front of the Alpha, an agitated look on the blonde's face. He had made sure the Omega promised to stay by his side before they left, and he wasn't doing as he had promised, he didn't want him getting hurt with so many people around. A wave of protectiveness hit him, making him growl lowly. Izuku looked behind him at the growling Alpha to see what was wrong, only to have two hands firmly grip his waist and pull him backwards, making him press against Katsuki's chest. "Stay next to me..."

"I was only a couple of feet ahead.." The greenette whined.

"Stay," Katsuki grumbled. Izuku huffed, a small pout forming on his face along with a slight blush. Katsuki brought his hand down, grabbing his hand and weaving their fingers together. He pulled him to his side, their hands still locked together as they walked. By time they were done for the day, the sky was painted a vibrant array of orange, red, and yellow, and Izuku had bought several things. Well, technically, Katsuki bought them, much to Izuku's protest, though. The Alpha had bought him new clothes, new shoes, any Omega products the Omega needed, and a few gifts he planned to give him later, he loved seeing his cute expression whenever he bought him stuff.

They quietly walked home, the items they had bought in their hands, their shoulders brushing against each other as they strolled along the path. Izuku mentally noted to himself to pay Katsuki back eventually, even though he knew that Katsuki would refuse the money if he tried. They arrived back at the castle, Izuku tiredly making his way to their bedroom. He staggered as he walked, Katsuki chuckling and helping him stay up right. Once there, Izuku dropped his stuff carelessly to the floor, climbing into bed without even changing into different clothes, falling asleep the moment his head touched the pillows.

The Alpha changed into more comfortable clothes, picking Izuku up to attempt to change him without waking him up. He succeeded, after several minutes, setting him back in his original spot and climbing in beside him, pulling him to his chest, a deep rumble erupting from his chest as he purred, inhaling his sweet scent almost desperately, a warm feeling situating itself in his chest at the fact that he could be as greedy with him as he wanted, Izuku was his, and he'd be damned if he let anyone hurt him.
"Goodnight, gorgeous," He whispered to the sleeping Omega, letting his eyes flutter shut.

____________________________________

Did you like it? Sorry this took so long, I was having trouble finding the inspiration to write anything. See, this is why I can't have an update schedule, bleh. Stay healthy and beautiful my little pups!! Byeeeee!!! 🖤🖤🖤

Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes

1454 words