Overprotective

Izuku popped his head out from under the blanket that had been covering him, glancing up at the stretching Alpha above him, eyes blinking rapidly as he tried to adjust to the light invading his vision. It was the last day of Izuku's heat, Katsuki already being out of rut, leaving him to take care of his mate. "Morning, baby," He said with a smile, leaning down to press a loving kiss to his Omega's forehead, before sliding on a discarded pair of jeans.

"Kacchan.. It's too early..." Izuku mumbled with a loud whine.

"It's the afternoon," The  Alpha snickered, staring down at his squinting mate.

"Exactly, too early," The greenette huffed, turned over and pressing his face into the soft pillows with a sigh. He covered his head with the plush blanket, curling into a ball-like position and purring at the warmth.

With a deep, husky chuckle, Katsuki kneeled down, pulling the blanket off of his lover. "You gotta get up," He said with a grin, flashing his fangs playfully.

"Noooooo!" He protested with a pout, puffing out his cheeks as he crossed his arms over his chest like a child throwing a tantrum.

"Yes, now come on," Katsuki grabbed his scarlet cloak, wrapping Izuku in it as he picked him up bridal style, eyes widening as the Omega whimpered, struggling in his hold violently.

"No! I don't want to leave my nest!" The curly haired male whined, swinging his legs to get out of his hold.

Of course... I should've remembered he'd probably still be protective of his nest.. He thought to himself. "We have to take a bath, Izu. We're filthy," He stated, gesturing to their sweaty, cum coated bodies.

Izuku pouted, squirming to get out of Katsuki's hold. "Let goooooo!" He huffed out.

With a frustrated sigh, the Alpha set him back in the nest, placing a hand on his temple in frustration. "We'll bathe, and then I'll take you back to your nest. Okay?" He asked, his tone one of which you would speak to a kid.

"Promise?" Izuku asked, sticking his pinky finger out.

"I promise, baby," Katsuki chuckled at his actions, wrapping his own pinky around the Omega's. Biting his lip, he finally agreed, reaching his arms out for the man to grab him. Katsuki picked him up gently, his mate nuzzling into his chest, his legs wrapped around his torso. Smiling tenderly to himself, the blonde walked out of the room with Izuku, who was still wrapped in the large, red cloak the Alpha always wore.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Kaccchaaaannnnnnn.. " Izuku whined.

Turning over, Katsuki softly kissed Izuku's forehead. "What, baby?" The two were back in Izuku's nest, lounging about lazily. They had already taken a bath, the Alpha making sure his Omega was completely clean. As they walked back through the halls to Izuku's nest, Katsuki got overprotective, snarling at anyone that so much as looked at his mate, hating the thought of anyone seeing him while he was still in heat.

"I'm hungry! Let's go eat!" He said, smiling at the Alpha.

Katsuki frowned, not wanting to let anyone near his Omega yet. "Stay here, and I'll go get us food," Katsuki spoke, resisting the urge to growl.

The Alpha made up his mind, getting up, turning his attention back to the omega when he tugged at his pants leg. "No! I wanna come!" He huffed with a pout.

"Izuku, I already said-" Before giving him a chance to finish, Izuku got up and ran out the door with a giggle. With a growl, he hurried after him, watching as he disappeared down a hallway. "Izuku! Come the fuck back here!!!" He snarled, fangs fully elongated and his scent threatening as he chased after his mate. The two got a few questioning glances from some of the guards and maids that were scattered about in the corridors, though they moved out of the king's way, not wanting to risk their position. Somehow, the Omega managed to avoid the Alpha, making sudden turns and running as fast as he could. Eventually, he made a turn around a corner and came face to face with the fuming blonde. Gasping, he stumbled backwards, misstepping and falling to the ground with a thud. With a growl and growl, the Alpha grabbed the Omega's hand and pulled him up into his embrace, wrapping his arms around hi protectively. He held him close, baring his teeth as he nipped at his neck, his warm breath brushing over Izuku's sensitive skin as he spoke, holding him a too tightly for comfort. "Do. Not. Do. That. Again!" The Alpha scolded, eyes reduced to slits as he breathed in the greenette's pheromones.